Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center

Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Near the Space Needle Jul 08, 2014
There are an another "Holiday Express Inn",we've stayed at Aurora Av is near the Space needle in Seattle. We called to them if we could park a car before check in that day,then they accepet it was good deal for us. We went to the reception before going to parking lot to make sure,then they already ready a room for us so we could early check in luckily. This is so nice for travelers because sometimes we want to put luggages and want to explore the city. We do appreciate for this good deal.

The every hotel staffs are very nice,talking with us with smiling. I felt so comfortable with this hotel.

We walk to Bill&Melinda Gates foundation on foot to see a friend. We through the Space Needle at next block and passed a couple of street. It is easy to get both places from this hotel.

The room is clean,good quality bed,and TV,free wifi and free coffee was included. You can have free breakfast at the ground floor.

We had to take a ferry to Olympic Peninsura next day,then the road faced at the hotel along highway,it was easy driving get to the port.
yasuyo says:
Usually my bf prefer to get a big size bed. We don't need special offer in the US,but in Asia he offer to change the room which has a big size bed. :)
Posted on: Jul 08, 2014
trippin_jen says:
I notice most of the motels you've stayed in a very spacious, 2 twin beds... is that common or you got a big room?
Posted on: Jul 08, 2014
williamsworld williams…
Noise and smoke Jul 30, 2010
Ok, So I am back at my staple, the Holiday Inn Express. Because of the mix up I had with trying to stay at another hotel, I decided that the best thing to do is to go back to what I know best. This HIE was close to the Seattle Hotel and since I didn’t have a car, I just walked over and checked in. They were very very nice and upgraded me to a suite.

Everything was nice including its convenient proximity to tourist attractions, free continental breakfast, and free parking. If I had only had a car with me this time. It turned out to be much nicer than I had imagined; the decor was attractive, the breakfast buffet offered a wide selection of tasty choices (including biscuits and gravy!), the rooms were large and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful.

I always love the beds and all the pillows as well as the upgrades I get being a Priority Club member.

I can't say enough nice things about this hotel and its convenient location. I walked to the Space Needle and was able to take the monorail downtown.

The biggest complaints I would have to share is that this hotel is not an all non smoking hotel. I tend to stay away from such properties, so part of this is my fault. I did not like the fact that you could smell the smoke when you walked down the hallway. I spoke to the manager, who was very nice and he explained that they had put all the smoking rooms at the end of the halls, but they were all on each floor. Why not just the top two floors or something. I wasn’t going to get anywhere with this so I just took it on the chin. The hotel is also very close to a very busy and noisy street. Ask for a back room if you are bothered by noise.

I am not sure if I will stay at this property again, but it was worth it since it was free.
Glynnes says:
Luv hotels that has free breakfast, and no fee for parking. Thanks for sharing.
rogers10 says:
You do like your HIE
Chokk says:
Another Holiday Inn :)))

I stayed in one this week in Vantaa Finland and it was really nice too.
ktoli ktoli
Jul 04, 2010
Not a great pool, but great location to walk all over!

Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center Overview

The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites City Center Seattle is located right between downtown Seattle and the Space Needle for guest convenience. Guests will find themselves within easy reach of Seahawks and Mariners games. The Experience Music Project Museum is also located quite nearby. The hotel is located only a short distance from the airport. Visitors will find that the airport and local attractions can easily be reached via rental car or taxi, as well as by public transit.

All of the guestrooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites City Center Seattle include such amenities as satellite television and video games. Each room has a phone as well as a coffee maker and air conditioning. Wireless Internet access and private bathrooms can also be found in all hotel guestrooms.

There are numerous shops and restaurants located near the hotel. Guests will find a hearty breakfast on offer every morning. The hotel also offers a gym, a pool, a Jacuzzi, a laundry area, and a meeting room.

Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower