Holiday Inn Express Raton

Holiday Inn Express Raton Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Raton Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great stop along the way Aug 07, 2008
I stopped in after a long day of traveling in somewhat bad weather. Trying to make my way to Colorado and thought I would slow down just a bit. I liked this little city. It looked clean and safe. I have driven through many times and never thought to stop. I am glad I did this time.

The staff was friendly and quick to get me into my room. I also got that great upgrade for being a Priority Club member. The perks are getting better and better. The nice lady at the counter recommended a nice restaurant for dinner. There are quite a few restaurants in the area. Lots of fast food, so you will have no trouble trying to find something to eat. Everything in the room and corridors felt fresh and clean (updated fixtures, linens, etc.).The common areas were very nice and well kept. This property has a pet friendly policy with rooms that have tile floors instead of carpet. I am not sure why they put me into one, but I went back and asked to be moved. Not because of the animals, but because the time was very noisy and I heard every step the neighbors took. They very gracious and moved me and apologized for putting me there.

The signature bed and pillows were very comfortable. I love that I have four pillows on the bed; soft and firm. The bathrooms and the amenities were both great and I like that they have coffee makers in the room. I always get a few extra bags of that coffee to take home. I enjoyed a great breakfast the next morning and was warmly greeted and assisted by the hostesses. The breakfast area was clean and the food was fresh. They have a nice work out room, a great indoor pool and hot tub and just some nice grounds. I was glad to know that this place was here as I made my way to CO. Anyone traveling along I-25 should make this a place they stop for a good nights rest.
Glynnes says:
Luv upgrades at hotels. I see you're enjoying your trips.
Thanks!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2010

Holiday Inn Express Raton Overview

Located on Card Avenue, the Holiday Inn Express Raton is 12 miles away from Raton Municipal Airport. Several nearby famous sites include Lake Maloya, Sugarite State Park, Raton Museum, Vermejo Park Ranch and the Santa Fe Trail. Downtown Raton is 4 miles away.

There are 80 guest rooms and 36 suites at the Holiday Inn Express Raton. These accommodations are complete with LCD televisions, work desks, hair dryers, ironing facilities, sofa beds and telephones with voicemail features. Coffee makers, microwave ovens and mini fridges are also included. Bathtubs can be found in some units.

The Holiday Inn Express Raton features an indoor swimming pool, a whirlpool and a fitness center. The hotel also provides a well-equipped business center, a safe-deposit box, laundry facilities and a 1,110-square-foot meeting space consisting of two meeting rooms. Guests are served with a complimentary breakfast at the Express Start Breakfast Bar.

Holiday Inn Express Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower