Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East

Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East Humble Reviews

mrgishi mrgishi
Perfect for an airport layover, but not for much else Nov 22, 2011
I stayed here for an overnight layover between flying in from Newark and flying out to Guatemala City. It is very close and very convenient to the airport. The free shuttle service is quick and the drivers are friendly. I did not hear planes through the night or at least I was tired enough to not notice them. I didn't notice any of the shady aspects of the area that the other reviewer mentioned. There are plenty of in-room amenities and free breakfast, but I didn't stay long enough to take advantage of either. If you don't have a car, there is nothing nearby to walk to.
osgoodst osgoodst
close to Bush Airport, appears to let you haggle the price Sep 30, 2010
After getting stranded in Houston I ended up staying at the holiday inn in humble texas, and it proved to be a pretty solid hotel.

First thing is that they have airport pickup. The person who runs the pickup service will transfer you for free to the hotel and tell some pretty funny stories. The van did have bullet holes in it, and they transfer people to other hotels for a fee. The underlying shadyness makes the experience much better for me!

The person working the front desk was a nice english lady ( a nice touch over the stereotypical texan!), who gave me a very detailed overview of the area. I was staying with holiday inn points and was able to get a holiday inn point discount. It also appears that this hotel will haggle prices with people. To do this contact the person from the phone in the airport and talk about price, and they seem to be willing to drop it from a price between 105 and 65 if business is slow....

The rooms were very nice. They all had deep water batchtubs that they called jaccuzzis...

Lots of stuff like microwaves and refridgerators. Really my only complaint is that there is not a lot of stuff in walking distance, but thats true with all of houston supposedly.
txmissie says:
I am from and area about an hour from Humble and I was wondering what anyone would be doing staying in Humble...now I understand.
Posted on: Oct 10, 2010

Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East Overview

Hotel's Near Houston, TX and IAH Airport The elegant lobby ambiance welcomes you to a relaxing stay at the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Houston Intercontinental East in Humble, Texas. Our hotel's property is conveniently surrounded by major businesses and memorable attractions. If business brings you to Houston, TX, lodging with us makes sense, as we're near BJ Services, Continental Airlines, ExxonMobil and Halliburton. We have a 900-sq-ft meeting room and 24-hour Business Center. Our free shuttle service can take you from the hotel's Greater Houston, TX location to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Leisure travelers in Humble, Texas like our hotel's location for its proximity to Lake Houston and area attractions. We're near Redstone Golf Club, home of the Shell Houston Open, and the popular shops of Deerbrook Mall are just a few minutes away. We're just a short drive from downtown Houston, where you can see numerous great sights, including the Theater District, Houston Zoo and Minute Maid Park. No matter what brings you to Houston, TX, lodging at our all-suite hotel is the smart choice. We keep you connected with free high-speed, Wi-Fi access and invite you to start your day with eggs, bacon and other hot items from our free Express Start Breakfast Bar. Later, you can visit the Fitness Center or enjoy the heated, outdoor pool. At Holiday Inn Express® Hotel Houston Intercontinental East, we surpass expectations!

Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Jetted Tub
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Executive Floor
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Ice Machine
  • Free Parking

Check Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport East Map