Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Monroe LA

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Monroe LA Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Monroe LA Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Nice clean hotel in W Monroe Nov 20, 2009
This property here in Monroe was no exception. I could post lots of photos that look a lot like all the other ones I stayed at, but I don’t think I can post the hospitality I received. The Manager, Lorenzo, was very very accommodating. I did not have a reservation because I had at the last minute decided to drive over and see Grant before he returned to Iraq. The hotel was pretty booked because of a tennis tournament in town, but he gave a nice non smoking room at a very nice rate. He even walked me up and showed me the room so that I could make my decision before paying for it. It was a clean spacious room with a refrigerator and microwave. They had a very comfortable bed with those four pillows. It was a very nice room with not a lot of noise.

The breakfast was good. Hot and fresh and on time. Other amenities at the hotel included free local calls, free wireless high speed internet, a nice swimming pool and an exercise room. They also have a one mile running trail behind the property. The only problem I had was actually finding the property. It is off a service road away from many of the local services. It was still convenient to get to various restaurants, banks and shopping. I will definitely stay here again if traveling in the area.
Africancrab says:
Beautiful
Posted on: Feb 09, 2010
williamsworld says:
I find myself staying at these all the time. I will stay at a few in Europe this Dec.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2009
gimpel says:
stayed in the holiday inn in manston UK. It's simple and nice.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2009

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Monroe LA Overview

Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the ideal destination hotel in West Monroe, LA. Our hotel is located off I-20, just a short drive to national restaurant chains and most local attractions including the Ike Hamilton Horse Pavilion, Antique Alley, Museum of Arts, Monroe & West Monroe Convention Center, Monroe Speedway, and the University of Louisiana at Monroe. Our spacious guest rooms that include non smoking and smoking rooms are perfect for extended stays, and our amenities and meeting facilities will enable you to enjoy your visit to the area! Hotel features include microwaves and refrigerators in every room, free local calls, free wireless Internet, free high-speed Internet. Each morning, start your day with our complimentary Stay Smart hot breakfast. Unwind at the end of the day in our swimming pool and exercise room or hit the one mile nature trail located directly behind the hotel. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Holiday Inn Express West Monroe is the perfect location for you. This hotel is committed to providing accessible facilities under the American Disabilities Act. If your accessibility needs are not met, please contact the Hotel Manager on Duty. Should you require additional information regarding accessible facilities for guests with disabilities, please call 1-800-465-4329 (U.S. and Canada) or contact the hotel directly. For the hearing impaired, TDD service is available at 1-800-238-5544 within the U.S. and Canada.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Monroe LA Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower