Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

8310 Galbraith, Tampa, FL, USA

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs Reviews

luvwatersports luvwater…
8310 Galbraith, Tampa great hotel May 15, 2008
Where I come from 100.00 is kinda pricy. But then again it was worth it for what they offer. Its in walking distance of stores and food. Staff was wonderful. During breakfast the manager came around and talked to the new commers. I was so glad he did. It was raining so he told us about MOSI. We are so glad we went. The breakfast food was great..they even pack a breakfast for the people that are heading back on the road.HOW THOUGHTFUL!!! We loved everything about that hotel except the rain that came w/ it. But hey, its not their fault.Hahaha

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs Overview

The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs is located approximately 1 mile from the Amtrak station, and within 10 minutes drive of the University of South Florida and the Museum of Science and Industry. Guests are 5 minutes from Raymond James Stadium and the St Pete Forum, and 9 miles from downtown Tampa. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs is at Interstate 75, exit 270.

There are 100 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, designed as standards and suites. Rooms include coffee makers, microwave, refrigerator, multiple TV sets, cable service, and high speed Internet access. Bathrooms include hair dryers. Non-smoking rooms are available. Pets are allowed with a $50 deposit.

The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs is a modern property with a putting green built into the main courtyard. The hotel serves a morning breakfast buffet and has all day snacks available. There is a business support center and a limited amount of conference space for events. Fitness amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and workout space. Parking is available on site.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Executive Floor
  • Ice Machine
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking

Check Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs Map