Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great sleep in Kilgore Aug 09, 2009
The Holiday Inn Express is one of the newer properties here in Kilgore. It seems as though we are opening a hotel a week in town. I guess that is a good thing. I am partial to Holiday Inn Express and their affiliates for many reasons like the consistency I find at the hotels in regards to service and quality as well as the Priority Club program.

This property has really nice spacious rooms and the beds are so comfortable. I know that most new properties have the ‘unworn’ feeling in the beds, but I believe these mattresses are made for the future. The bedding was very nice and stylish. I always feel so at home with the four pillows they offer on each bed. You get to choose your firmness. I like that. Everything down to the soaps and shampoos are great. The bathroom was clean and there was plenty of room to move around. I loved the large towels they provided in the room. And if you wan to take one home, they will let you for about $25 bucks that will be charged to your card after you left. And, no, I didn’t find that out the hard way, they have it posted in the room.

The swimming pool area is very nice with a clean hot tub and chairs to just hang out while down there. I like that they have towels, good ones, out by the pool and you don’t have to bring your room towels down. The place was clean and welcoming.

The lobby of the hotel is very clean, bright and spacious. There are a couple of flat screen TVs to enjoy while waiting or dinning. I was very please with the reception I received when I arrived. Even though early, I was still allowed to check in. The staff was very kind and was very willing to help out with any issues I had. I was even more pleased because on a separate occasion, I had booked a room for a friend coming from out of town and they were just as accommodating and friendly to us both.

They serve a really filling breakfast each morning. The sausage and other items were good. No complaints. I think one of the best things they serve on the breakfast bar is the cinnamon rolls. These things are so good; you can now order them on line and have them sent directly to your home. How is that for service?

This is a great choice if you are staying in the Kilgore area or just passing through on I-20. It is close to the freeway and just a short drive into the city. There is a restaurant across the street or you can travel about 8 miles into Longview or 2 miles into Kilgore for all your shopping or eating needs.
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express…
The lobby
The lobby Big Screen Flat TV

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North Overview

Our Hotel in Kilgore, Texas is the Smart Choice whether you are traveling for business or leisure. Our Holiday Inn Express® & Suites- Kilgore, TX is centrally located near many major businesses. The hotel is only a few miles from Kilgore College and a short drive to Driller Park and Lear Park sports complex. Sports teams and coaches can find a relaxing resting point before the big game. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, the welcoming atmosphere of our newly built hotel in Kilgore, TX will surely meet all of your travel needs. Thoughtfully designed for the most distinguished business traveler, our hotel boasts 1,650 sq ft of well-appointed meeting space for all your corporate meetings. Corporate guests can stay connected throughout the hotel with the use of our complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour Business Center. It's our goal to provide a stress-free visit for you and your guests. Families looking for hotels in Kilgore for family reunions need look no further than ours. Our room and meeting room packages will make life simple and organized during your reunion. Children and adults alike can take advantage of our beautiful indoor pool and hot tub for a relaxing end to a day of travel. Come enjoy our delicious complimentary hot breakfast bar every morning and get your day started off right. Make the smart choice and book your reservations with us today and don't forget to ask about our company negotiated rates! Corporate guests appreciate the location of our Kilgore, TX hotel, which is just minutes from businesses like, Halliburton, Vertex, Le Tourneau, Kodak Eastman, Dana Corp. and BJ Dyna Coil. We are centrally located in East, TX, and are close to towns such as Tyler, Longview, Marshall, Henderson, and Shreveport. This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower