Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Renovated bargin Nov 26, 2010
I really enjoyed the newly renovated hotel here in Plano. I have stayed here before but was not really excited about it because they lacked a hot tub. I know that sounds silly, but when days get cool in Texas, they get cool and to go out and sit in the cool air with hot water bubbling all around you, it is like heaven.

The hotel is located near many unique shopping areas including the Shops at Willow Bend, The shops at Legacy, and the Frisco mall. There are major corporate offices in the area as well and let us not forget the short drive to Ikea. The hotel is just minutes from the Cavanaugh Flight Museum, Dr. Pepper Ballpark and historic downtown Plano.

The hotel offers free breakfast each morning which is very filling. The serve more than all the sugar, but rotate a couple of different meats like bacon and sausage, they have fresh fruit, oatmeal and a lot of other goodies that will satisfy everyone’s taste. Throughout the day, they have hot fresh cookies made as well as a nice bowl of apples. The little things like this really make a difference when I stay at a hotel.

The staff was very friendly. Christopher was the first to welcome me and was just on top of his game. He really seemed to like his job and had a big smile on his face each time I spoke to him. As a priority club member, I generally get upgraded to a larger suite when I stay at any of their properties. He wanted to make it very clear that I was a valued member, but unfortunately they didn’t have any larger rooms available. I was not even concerned with that because the entire staff made me feel welcome. He apologized and offered me more priority points upon check out. That was nice. He also invited me to come back and stay with them again soon. I did. I came back two weeks later and he remembered me. When I checked in he said that he had seen my reservation and wanted to make sure this stay was special. He had upgraded me to a Jacuzzi room. That was nice. My own private Jacuzzi in the guest room. It was just what I needed after a long day of shopping. The room’s bed was very comfortable with all the pillows. They offered plenty of fresh fluffy towels and a great variety of toiletries. There is a good sized desk with a very comfortable chair. The free wifi throughout the building was a bit slow, but the management was aware and they told me they were upgrading their service provider.

The property has a nice fitness room. The outdoor pool will be nice in the spring and summer months. There is plenty of parking for large and small vehicles. For those without a vehicle, the hotel offers a free shuttle service which runs Mon-Fri from 7am to 7pm, and it can take you anywhere within a five-mile radius of the hotel. I think they will also give you a ride on the weekends if you ask. It was nice because you didn’t have to worry about parking on this Black Friday.

I will go back again and again to this property when I stay in the area. Again, it’s the people who make these visits better
The front of the property
williamsworld says:
It was good. I am looking forward to visiting here again.
Posted on: Dec 07, 2010
maannisa says:
Looks a great hotel for a nice price!!!!
Posted on: Dec 04, 2010

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano Overview

The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano is located only minutes away from Dallas. Guests will find that the hotel offers easy access to numerous golf courses as well as many corporations. There are also shopping malls near this Plano accommodation in addition to the many attractions that Dallas has to offer. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano is situated within minutes of Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. Taxis and rental cars offer easy access to the airport and other attractions, and the hotel offers a free shuttle within five miles.

All of the guestrooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano include microwaves and refrigerators. Complimentary Internet access is offered in all guestrooms. Many rooms also offer sleeper sofas or Jacuzzis.

Guests will find that the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Plano offers easy access to shops and restaurants for their convenience. There is a breakfast bar offered onsite as well as a 24 hour business center for those forced to work during their stay. The hotel offers excellent service and boasts a wide array of amenities.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas North Tollway Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower