Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Frankfurt am Main Reviews

bekkanewman bekkanew…
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Mar 28, 2015
I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in December. It was quite a good price but I wouldn't say cheap, about right for a budget hotel. The room was pretty nice actually, and they had curtains around all of the windows and wall which made it really warm for winter, the view outside was awful though, so I'm not sure how it'd be in summer! But cosy for winter! It was about a 15-20 minute walk to the christmas markets, but it was quite nice actually to walk around as there were a few things to see. The breakfast was good, the beds were comfy, there was a nice bathroom, so it was a pretty good hotel. My only problem was that there was the biggest bogie in the world on our curtains, it literally was huge, and I can't believe the cleaners missed it! I can't help but think of that massive bogie everytime I think about this hotel - shame! I would stay here again though, I'd just inspect the curtains for bogies first haha!!!

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Overview

Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof. In the heart of Frankfurt, next to the “main station Frankfurt“, the new Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Hotel recently opened in March 2011. Just a few minutes walk to the city centre and famous sights of Frankfurt like the Opera Frankfurt, the Staedel Museum, the German Museum of Architecture, the Goethe House or St. Leonhards’ Church. The Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhofis the perfect place to stay to discover the famous business city Frankfurt am Main. Our 116 comfortable air-conditioned, non smoking bedrooms, with flat screen colour TV, offer a telephone, a safe, high speed Wi-Fi internet connectivity, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Our continental breakfast buffet is included. We have integrated the dynamic philosophy of the Holiday Inn Express brand into the meetings sector and look forward to your request for a professionally run conference. 1 modern meeting room, 25m² with air conditioning is available for your meeting. We are looking forward to your visit at the Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof! This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower