Holiday Inn Express El Golf Santiago

Holiday Inn Express El Golf Santiago Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express El Golf Santiago Reviews

toddster184 toddster…
Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, Chile May 02, 2008
Once again, treated like royalty here. It's different when you are a Platinum member. I got an upgrade to my room putting me in a much bigger room with the view of the landing strip. It is right next to the airport so a great place to stay if you are flying out first thing in the morning. The windows are sound proof so you can't even hear what is outside. I had a later flight so was allowed to have a late checkout. The free breakfast was amazing. I was late getting to breakfast and they kept it open for me anyway and made me an omlette just the way I like them. Of course the freshly squeezed fruit juice was awesome and the waiter kept my food coming and made me try everything from the buffet. Since I was only staying one night..they gave me free internet access for the evening as part of my upgrade...then in the morning when they realized I wasn't leaving until much later, they gave me another free access. The hotel has high security so I felt very safe and it was very clean. They were very accommodating to everything I needed. I highly recommend it.
nportillo nportillo
Oct 26, 2007
Very well located, almost new

The rooms are big and nice, my unique concern was privacy because the hotel is located in front of a departments building and an office building so you need to have your drapes close

Holiday Inn Express El Golf Santiago Overview

Those staying at the Holiday Inn Express Las Condes will find that they are only a short distance from many popular shopping destinations as well as places to dine and have a drink. The downtown area of the city, where guests will be able to find museums and other attractions, is only a few minutes away by car. The hotel is only a few minutes from the subway station, which makes getting around the city easy. Guests of the Holiday Inn Express Las Condes will be able to find other forms of public transportation, such as taxis, that can help them get around as well. Some sites are walking distance from the hotel.

The hotel has 168 rooms for guests. The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Las Condes include amenities such as cable TV, bathrooms, coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access.

Guests can start each morning with a breakfast at the hotel's onsite restaurant. The Holiday Inn Express Las Condes also offers a fitness center and a sauna. Those arriving by car will find parking on the property as well. Those traveling on business will find that the hotel offers business services.

Holiday Inn Express El Golf Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower