Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport

Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Reviews

Tilly Tilly
Feb 27, 2012
Straight forward check in, the staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was of a good standard. Cant fault it!
Chokk Chokk
Very busy hotel Feb 06, 2011
I managed to be at the hotel, which was the Holiday Inn Airport Express a little after 7.30 AM local time and I had hoped that I just could walk in and get my room. I parked the car under the hotel and went up to the reception. I had booked a room from the day before because my plan was just check-in in the morning and sleep for 5 hours to get into the local rhythm. Much to my surprise it took some time to get my room ready.

According to the guy in the reception it had been a horrible night in the hotel; I believed him, there were people sleeping everywhere in the all the chairs and sofas in the lobby. Besides the sleeping people there were loads of beautiful women constantly entering hotel; because Emirates Airline had a stewardess hiring going on the fifth floor; at least I found that a bit more interesting than all the sleeping tourists waiting to get their room.

I had to wait around 30 minutes before I had a room but when I went up there the key didn’t fit and there was a do not disturb sign on the door, so I had to go back to the reception. Back in the reception I received a new room and went back upstairs. I was quite surprised how big the hotel was because there were loads of rooms and it didn’t look that huge from the outside.

My new room was a nice size but it didn’t smell like all it users had respected to no smoking policy but at this point I couldn’t care anymore. I had not eaten anything in the plane so I decided that I wanted to have a light breakfast before I went to sleep.

The breakfast area was full of people getting ready to leave for work, but I managed to find a table and dig in to the vegetable table, get some bread and have loads of plastic juice. Soon after I was back in my room and ready to sleep. The bed was great and the curtains were able to make the room completely black, which I was really happy for.

I had made a deal with the reception that I could have the room until 2 PM so I was able to get almost 5½ hours of sleep before I checked out again. I had a quick shower and a shave and then I was back in the reception in order to check out. The hotel rate had been quite fair but I had missed that I had to pay 20 percent on top of the prise in local tax. I went down to my car in the basement and was now ready for the next step on my journey; finding my hotel for the coming 3 nights.

It was almost 2 PM when I left the parking garage and ready to drive into Dubai. The hotel had been a good airport hotel but it had been extremely busy but there were also some fairs in the city I was told.
The hotel lobby
The hotel lobby
My bed
The bathroom
TexasLonestar TexasLon…
Good Clean Airport Hotel - Shame about the Shuttle Service May 08, 2011
Generally I find this hotel OK; after all it's only a Holiday Inn Express..

Reception does seem to take for ever though.!!!

Rooms I find are a little on the small side.. but clean and well laid out.. bathrooms are good...

and yes it does have a 'full bar' open till 02:00hrs daily.

Always full of 'transit' military or similar.

Restaurant is limited to a breakfast and evening 'buffet'. Evening buffet is not the best in the world, and pretty limited. the bar menu is not great either!!!

they could increase their airport shuttle though, runs once an hour on the hour... considering the airport is so close, i feel that this should be twice an hour..

Location is great for airport and places like the Dubai Festival City.

NO Pool... which is a shame!!!

Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Overview

The Holiday Inn Dubai Airport can be found near a variety of hotels in Dubai as well as attractions. Both the business and financial districts are located within easy access of the hotel. Dubai Festival City, the Deira City Centre and the Mall of the Emirates are located not far from the hotel. Other nearby attractions include the Dubai Convention Centre and Gold Souks. There are also many entertainment venues located within just a short distance of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Airport Dubai is actually located directly opposite of the Dubai International Airport Terminal 3. The Emirates Dubai Metro Station is situated within walking distance of the hotel. Secure underground parking is provided at the hotel for the use of guests who arrive at the hotel by car.

There are 381 guestrooms offered at the Holiday Inn Express Airport Dubai. Each room features air conditioning, work stations and free Continental breakfast. Internet service is also provided in the guestrooms at the hotel.

Amenities offered at the Holiday Inn Express Airport Dubai include five meeting rooms.

Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Courier
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower