Holiday Inn Boston Somerville

Check Somerville Hotel Deals

Holiday Inn Boston Somerville Reviews

hightide hightide
Optimal on the price to distance arc Jun 03, 2016
I had a hard time finding affordable 3 star hotels in Boston city proper for June 2016 (the cheapest was US$250/night!), so I decided to stay one suburb farther from the city centre on my 2nd and 3rd nights in Boston.

I chose Holiday Inn Somerville because they provide complimentary shuttle service for guests travelling within 3 miles (4.8km) from the hotel. The shuttle service runs until 10:45pm. I made good use of their service - I went to Cambridgeside Galleria (a regular mall), Assembly Row (an outlet) and Target using their complimentary shuttle service.

My room was clean and spacious. There were 4 pillows on each of the 2 queen beds. Bathroom was okay but there were some visible dirt spots in the shower.

The concierge employees and drivers were prompt with organising the shuttle service drop off and pick up. I was also given excellent shopping venue suggestions by Katherine and her colleague.
My room
Left-handed Katherine checking out…
Katherine about to write my schedu…
hightide says:
Apparently, Beyonce was in town at the same time I was in Boston! No wonder many rooms were sold out even at full retail.
Posted on: Aug 09, 2016
gingerbatik says:
wouw.. very expensive hotel in Boston
Posted on: Aug 09, 2016
Dwayne87 Dwayne87
Great View, Great Pool, Great Service A++ May 09, 2011
Close to the orange line subway, plenty of shops around the place and a great view overlooking the city, subway passing, and over some of the boston industrial area, only a 5 minute bus to harvard university and about 7-10 minutes to the main city.

The service in the hotel was amazing and the facilities where the same, providing a gym, HUGE pool, spa, and sauna's male and female. also large rooms for function and a restaurant and bar on the ground level.

Loved my stay there and will return in my next travels to Boston!

Holiday Inn Boston Somerville Overview

The Holiday Inn Hotel Boston-Somerville is located just 2 miles from downtown Boston and 4 miles from Logan International Airport. Our complimentary parking and scheduled shuttle service to area mass transit sites Sullivan Sq. & Museum of Science as well as Harvard and Kendall Squares in Cambridge, make us an outstanding choice for our guests. We offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms to help keep you connected and informed. Our location is central to: The TD Garden, home to the Boston Bruins & Boston Celtics, Boston®s historic Freedom Trail, Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox and our many museums makes our location Boston®s best choice for value. Easily accessible to all of the area universities & colleges including Harvard, MIT and Tufts. Our hotel®s central location serves the adjacent communities of Arlington, Charlestown, Chelsea, Everett and Medford. Whether you are traveling on business our leisure, our 184 spacious guest rooms offer the services and amenities to make your stay comfortable. All our well appointed guest rooms feature complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The associates of the Holiday Inn Boston ® Somerville look forward to providing our award winning service! This hotel is committed to providing accessible facilities under the American Disabilities Act. If your accessibility needs are not met, please contact the Hotel Manager on Duty. Should you require additional information regarding accessible facilities for guests with disabilities, please call 1-800-465-4329 (U.S. and Canada) or contact the hotel directly. For the hearing impaired, TDD service is available at 1-800-238-5544 within the U.S. and Canada.

Holiday Inn Boston Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower