Holiday Inn Bern Westside

Check Berne Hotel Deals

Holiday Inn Bern Westside Berne Reviews

realrv6 realrv6
A pleasent stay. Sep 30, 2010
I spent two nights at this hotel. It is not right in town. Is near a shopping mall with cinemas, shops and McDonald's. 10 minutes driving from the city.

The rooms are not very big, but very clean. The TV has thirty channels in German, French and Italian. There is also free wi-fi.

The restaurant is not that good and it's expensive. There is not so much choice.

But the breakfast is excellent...

I booked through their website and I recieved the e-mail confirmation which said that on my credit card was charged the full amount of stay. OK, but when I arrived, they told me that there was a problem and I had to pay them, because they had not charged anything on my card. I did not understand and asked them why they didn’t call me to tell me that. They had my phone number and I booked two weeks earlier. I was also afraid, because I did not want to pay twice for the same room. Anyway I finally paid in cash, cuz I trusted them. Late I checked my bank account and everything was how thay saied. After all,the staff was very friendly.

Holiday Inn Bern Westside Overview

The Holiday Inn Bern Westside is situated near the Westside Center. Other nearby attractions include the Einstein Museum and the Paul Klee Museum. The hotel is also located near the Bear Pits and Park. The Holiday Inn Bern Westside offers easy access to the airport, which can be reached by rental car or by using the city’s well connected public transit system. Public transit also offers easy access to the many points of interest and attractions located throughout the city.

Each of the guestrooms at the Holiday Inn Bern Westside offers a unique selection of amenities. All rooms offer climate controls, telephones, televisions, radios, safes, coffee makers, and alarm clocks. Rooms also offer private bathrooms with hair dryers and showers.

Guests of the Holiday Inn Bern Westside will discover an array of shops and restaurants in the area. There is a restaurant onsite as well as a bar. The hotel also offers a fitness center as well as conference facilities and a car rental.

Holiday Inn Bern Westside Amenities

• Shops
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower