Hola Ola Cafe

Guido Chiriboga and 10 de Agosto , Montanita, Ecuador
Hola Ola Cafe - the bar
Hola Ola Cafe - the bar
Hola Ola Cafe - Salad '2 Quesos' Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, carrot, corn, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese and 1000 islands dressing, yummy!
Hola Ola Cafe - inside the cafe
Hola Ola Cafe - outside the restaurant
Hola Ola Cafe - nice tables :)

Hola Ola Cafe Montanita Reviews

sunsetview sunsetvi…
Hola Hola Mar 17, 2011
A really good place for good food and wild, crazy partynights. Its located on the "main" road of little pretty montanita. Don't miss Ladies night on thursdays!
carahaley carahaley
Best Dance Party Jul 14, 2010
Hola Ola is where my friends and I went when someone needed to break a 20, cause it is expensive. The food is pretty good though, especially their pricey vegetarian pizza and average costing but awesome humus.

Thursday nights they host ladies night. Ladies pay a $3 cover, men pay $6 and get a select group of drinks for free. If you like beer, sneak a few in cause they aren't included in the open bar.

I wasn't a fan of the quality of their liquor. It may get you borracha quick but it leaves you muy chuchaqui en la manana. By my second week I started kicking it college style on ladies night - sneaking in my own rum/soda in a bottle of diet coke. For the first two hours of ladies night I would get their cuba libres sin coke and pour my own mix in... I danced on the stage a lot. The music there on Thursdays makes the effort well worth it. Viva ladies night!
yadilitta yadilitta
Like a wave - Hola Ola Cafe (Hi Wave) Jul 02, 2009
This restaurant/pub/surf-bar/internet cafe is a great spot in Montanita.

They offer delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They offer salads, burgers, cebiche and even serve Middle Eastern food, like shawarmas and falafel.

Daily they have happy hours and at night this place turns to a pub, a crowded and busy one. They have wi-fi and also an internet cafe upstairs.

I came here for lunch and got a tasty salad, which by the way was huge!

The service was fine and the guys at the bar were very helpful and kind.

Can't say much about the drinks since I didn't go there for drinks but saw that the place was always busy, which is a good sign. Next time in Montanita I'll go there for happy hour :)
outside the restaurant
inside the cafe
nice tables :)
yadilitta says:
hahaha, that's much better, hahaha :P
Posted on: Aug 02, 2009
geerbox says:
haha, yes it was 4 years ago, but it was also for NYE with Jim!
Posted on: Aug 01, 2009
yadilitta says:
really? was it 4 years ago? hahaha.
Posted on: Aug 01, 2009

Compare montañita Hotel Rates (3.6km away)

Montanita Map