Hokondo Waikiki Beachside Hostel

Hokondo Waikiki Beachside Hostel - Bathroom

Hokondo Waikiki Beachside Hostel Oahu Reviews

starrynight1113 starryni…
Had a Good Time, Met Some Cool People Jan 05, 2011
I stayed in one of the four person female dorm spaces. It was nice not to have to have a bunk bed. Luggage storage was not the greatest and the lockers in the room were pay-per-use, which was silly. Room had a private bathroom and a kitchen with a large fridge. The staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. I was also fortunate to make a great friends with my room mate! I had a great time and a great stay!
nattie_27 nattie_27
Waikiki Beachside Hostel Mar 03, 2010
This was Party Central of the Hostels in Waikiki. Music and Shouting at any given time. The staff were friendly and helpful. Various activities, tours and pub crawls scheduled for most nights of the week. I stayed in a coed dorm. There were 8 beds in all (4bunks). When we were all in the room it was really crowded. I think my nightly rate varied from $28-35/night during my stay. The first two days it was pretty dirty until housekeeping finally came and cleaned. I was sharing the bathroom with 7guys so that was a lost cause. We had a communal kitchen in the room which was nice,but it wasn't exactly stocked well and We had to scavenge silverware and cups from another dorm. The people in my dorm were friendly and I felt secure. They also had lockers available in the rooms for you to store your personal valuables/computers etc. If you can get past the noise and the fact that house keeping doesn't come regularly, this is a good place to be. Take advantage of the nightly bbq's they have. Its a great value and a good way to mingle and meet people.
Coed dorm