Hoi An Hotels

Browse 40 Hoi An, Vietnam hotel reviews for 92 Hoi An hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$46 - $110

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Hoi An

Da Nang Hotels24.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hoi An Hotels and Deals

#1 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
gingerbatik says: "This is the second time I stay at this place. The hotel located right outside th..."
#2 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
redheadtravels says: "Comfortable rooms, swimming pool. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good bre..."
$27
#3 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
VanessaMunYee says: "The minute I walked into this hotel, I loved it. Front part of the hotel is faci..."
$120
#4 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
efeesse says: "We booked this place due to the good reviews we saw in the hotel booking site. A..."
#5 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
amylaichareonsup says: "I am traveling alone, and decided to try Cam Chau Homestay out. I was greeted by..."
1.5
#6 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
cathy010 says: "This hotel is certainly one of the best we visited in Vietnam. We like hotels wi..."
$55
#7 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
coffeefairy says: "After having a bad experience from our hotel in Hue, it felt really great to be ..."
$37
#8 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
sdb says: "This hostel used to be a hotel i assume coz the room had nice bathroom with tub ..."
#9 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
halilee says: "We spent 2 nights at this hotel and enjoyed ourselves. The location was not sup..."
#10 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
ngan says: "So I came back to Hoi An and gotta stay in different Hotel so I have something t..."
$22
#11 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
LiseloreVerschuren says: "The Long Life Hotel in Hoi An is just as charming and atmospheric as the town of..."
#12 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
ngan says: "I stayed in this hotel when I stopped in Hoi An during my motorbike trip. A frie..."
#13 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
berutoran says: "Stayed there for 2 nights in August 2012. I chose this guesthouse thank to a for..."
#14 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
polvandenwirre says: "Vinh Hung has several hotels in Hoi An. By far the most beautifully situated is ..."
#15 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
yzzinecinue says: "From Da Nang, I transferred to Kiman Hotel from Mar. 4 - 8. The reception area w..."
#16 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
tmt4788 says: "I stayed in Sunshine Hotel just one night when I was in Hoi An last month. Price..."
#17 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
RTWWannabe says: "As with the others in the chain, I have given this a recommended. It is more exp..."
#18 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
jaeWALK says: "I did not stay in this hotel. I have not seen it. So, I can't say anything about..."
$21
#19 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
ngan says: "I stayed in this hotel end of June, 2012 and I really enjoyed my stay. I paid 7..."
$65
#20 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
homegal says: "This family run "resort" is like staying for a few days in a village guesthouse...."
#21 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
talithag says: "Jolie home stay is new and very clean with friendly helpful staff. My room was l..."
#22 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
IceTea says: "The Thanh Binh 3 is the third of three hotels with the same name. They are all q..."
$21
#23 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
mario26 says: "why i write this reviews cause this palce was a great place to stay cua dai was ..."
$39
#24 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
jennamikaela says: "The location was perfect for me, away from the nightlife but if you want to be a..."
#25 of 92 hotels in Hoi An
sweettangerine says: "Thuy Dong 3 is a modest tourist class hotel, only two blocks from the UNESCO pro..."
Hoi An