Hocking Hills Canopy Tour

Rockbridge, Rockbridge, OH, USA

Hocking Hills Canopy Tour Rockbridge Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
Worth every cent and every second! Oct 25, 2010
This was my 3rd zipline adventure, 2nd with this company. I had previously zipped in Jamaica (with a Canopy Tour company). This one blows Jamaica out of the water; hands-down.

My husband and I are in our early 30s and are in average to above-average physical shape.

For one of us to do the super-zip and the 2.5 / 3 hour tour, it was a little over $100. I cannot stress enough that it's WELL WORTH IT!

The superzip is one long (about .25 mile) FAST zip in which you can "fly", or ride head first; which of course we both did. It was intense and so much fun. It left me a ltitle weak-kneed. I did see that you do not need a reservation to superzip. Prices run $30 for the first superzip, $20 for the 2nd superzip, and your 3rd superzip is free.

After our superzip, we went on the tour with two friend who had never zipped. Naturally, they were a bit apprehensive, but both admitted that there was NEVER a time where they felt unsafe. Imagine zipping out through some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. I have zipped in the summer and in the fall. Both times the view is nothing short of breathtaking.

I can't say enough about the professionalism of the staff. Tom and Gel were not only professional and addressed every question we had, they were FUN! It felt like a tour with a whole group of friends (there were 2 guides and 8 adults ages 30 - 45 on the trip.) I've said this BOTH times I've worked with this company, I wouldn't hesitate to not only recommend our guides, but request them again. Either I've lucked out both times by having amazing guides, or, more than likely, they're ALL amazing.

Even if you're a bit scared of heights, I would recommend this tour. It's really a life experience that you shouldn't miss.
Dan on the tour.

Compare Logan Hotel Rates (10.8km away)

Hocking Hills Canopy Tour Map