Hobo Bear Hostel

Check Zagreb Hotel Deals

Hobo Bear Hostel Zagreb Reviews

MrD3071 MrD3071
Getting this Bear's seal of approval! Mar 18, 2011
The Hobo Bear hostel is a very pleasent place indeed. The staff were the friendliest people I had met in my entire round robin trip of Europe. They even kept reception open until just after 1am when I eventually arrived after a long delay on the Hungarian train system. The place is quite small so bookings will need to be made well in advanced. The rooms were kept well clean and the bathrooms were nice too. Its definately worth a visit for the fun factor, and its value for money.

When I stayed little over a year ago I rolled in quite early in the morning (after a 6 hour delay on the train I had taken from Budapest,) the young lady at reception had phoned me to make sure I was ok and even guided me to the hostel over the phone. I was welcomed with some free pizza and (not quite as 'free' beer) to help me recouperate from my somewhat stressful train experiance. The next morning I was given some pretty accurate advice for local prices of resturants and attractions etc, and enjoyed a cozy afternoon avoiding the rain with cheap beer and more pizza with the staff and other residents. All in all a great and friendly place!

Related Travel Blogs About Hobo Bear Hostel

A Napolean Complex; This city's so full of history, it's ridiculous!
It's free walking tour day! I discovered the fabulousness of the New Europe's free walking tours in Munich, and I was definitely going to take advantage of them here. After having to switch rooms, wh…Hobo Bear hostel in Zagreb, Croatia about a month ago. We swapped stories about our travels since we'd seen…

Check Zagreb Hotel Deals