Hobgoblin

020 7723 0352

Hobgoblin London Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
A Nice Little Quiet Pub with Great Thai Food Feb 03, 2010
Given that this place is close distance from my school, London Business School, I had several opportunities of coming back here again and again..most (if not always) of the times for the food but its a great pub to hang out with. Most of the times I would see familiar faces from school..talking about the project or some assignment while eating or having drinks.

My favorite orders are spicy rice and Pad thai. The spicy rice is definitely spicy and despite the fact I dont really like spicy food, I tolerate this one because it really was delicious :) I dont know if the Pad thai version is authentic..tho the servers look Asian and cooks..but definitely good :) i usually down it with some juice or good ole coke :P I really don't drink much..except for the rare occasions of having some fine wine or champagne..or vodka :)

This place may not be easy to find as my friend couldnt locate it for 30 minutes until we bumped into him and picked him up on the streets :P But definitely worth a visit..short walk distance from marlebone towards the bridge on Park Road with a big flower shop which looked like an old gasoline station. the bridge is right in front of London Business School but our signage is very discreet :P

Check London Hotel Deals