Hoa My Hotel Hoi An

Check Hoi An Hotel Deals

Hoa My Hotel Hoi An Reviews

Deftones Deftones
Good value Dec 19, 2012
I stayed here for 2 nights during my Vietnam trip last December. A tout from the hotel was already waiting at the bus stop where we arrived from Hue. After she told us the price we agreed and she took us to the hotel with her car. We paid about 10 USD for a double room. The room was on the top floor and very spacious. There was a cockroach in the room but I didn't really care about that coz the room itself was clean. The hotel is only a short walk away from the city centre. The staff is friendly and speaks good English. They seem to be connected to the Kimmy tailor in Hoi An coz they highly recommended me that one:-) It's perfect for backpackers who don't wanna spend too much money.
Hotel room
Hotel from outside
UriAlony UriAlony
Nice but bad service Sep 18, 2011
This is a very nice hotel. the rooms are quite pleasant. one room has a balcony. it's clean and has everything you might need.

plus the price is cheap. cheaper than other hotels we checked (10$ for a simple small room, 12$ for the room with the balcony, 15$ for a room for 3 people).

at first we were really happy. but the receptionist talked in a very unpleasant way.

the first time we shrugged it off, but when it happened a second time we decided to move out, even though we still stayed in Hoi An.

usually there is no reason to talk a lot with the receptionists so for most that would probably not be a problem and the hotel is very pleasant apart from that, but I can't give it a good grade after moving out from it because of the receptionist's behaviour.

btw, when we checked out we overheard another customer who was unwilling to pay his bill for some reason. I don't know what that reason was but it makes you wonder. maybe it happens more than it should.

Hoa My Hotel Hoi An Overview

Located in the heart of Hoi An's old town district and just 3 kilometres from the stunning Cua Dai beach, the Hoa My Hotel is only minutes way from the Old Quarter and many shopping areas including the Japanese bridge.

The hotel offers well equipped rooms with hair dryer, telephone, TV and wireless internet access.

Guests can dine at the Hoa My hotel's restaurant and also they can visit the nearby Hoi An restaurants.

Hoa My Hotel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Hoi An Hotel Deals