Hiroshima Hotels

Browse 11 Hiroshima, Japan hotel reviews for 69 Hiroshima hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$53 - $103

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Hiroshima

Miyajima Hotels16.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hiroshima Hotels and Deals

#1 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
world-traveller123 says: "Hiroshima Hana Hostel 1-15 Kojinmachi, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefectu..."
#2 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
henryyjr says: "very good place to stay ! i recomend ! The staff is really friendly and helpf..."
#3 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
stevenguyen says: "The Sheraton Hotel is literally right next door to Hiroshima station, so you hav..."
$103
#4 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
sarahsan says: "I arrived early at the hotel, so I just left my luggage and went out to explore ..."
#5 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
Airportman says: "I spent 2 nights in this business style hotel, located in a business/residential..."
#6 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
NorthernMonkey86 says: "The Hotel is in a great location with a tram stop right outside so great connect..."
$51
#7 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
magnusneck says: "I went to Hiroshima to learn more about the A-bomb and its effects. Found the Wo..."
#8 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
alyssaob says: "The Rihga Royal Hotel is located across from Hiroshima Castle and only a few blo..."
$55
#9 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
Airportman says: "I know it's been 11 years since I last stayed there, but I still want to share m..."
#10 of 69 hotels in Hiroshima
fivepointpalm says: "I really didn't like this hotel... I've been to lots of CHEAP almost shitty..."
Hiroshima