Hirosaki Park Hotel

Hirosaki Park Hotel Rates and Deals

Hirosaki Park Hotel Reviews

Kris10Byrd Kris10By…
Great Hotel!!! Sep 14, 2010
I traveled to this hotel in April of 2010. The location was great. We walked to Hirosaki Park in probably 10-15 min. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with many delights including a wonderful view of Hirosaki Mountain? I'm not sure if that is what it is called, but it's beautiful. At breakfast they also served this wonderful apple butter that was exquisite over toast. :) As with the other hotel that we stayed in their were complementary toothbrushes, razors, shampoo, etc. etc. almost everything you could need. They had a wonderful gift shop that sold apple juice (what the town is known for) as well as other drinks and snacks. In the lobby they also had a cigarette machine that you could buy from.

We went to one of the restaurants in the hotel and the food was great we had almost like a binto box. They didn't speak much English though. They had seating on the floor with an enclosure to put your feet in.

Everyday they loaned us a wheel chair for my Obachan (grandmother) who is 83 and doesn't walk well. We could take that all over town and it was easy to get around with her.

The beds were a little on the hard side and I think the comforters were made with down feathers.

The staff was wonderful and very helpful. Always answering questions with a smile :)

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Hirosaki!!!

(note: on the price it made me pick one as I did an all inclusive trip I'm not sure how much this hotel actually costs.)
This was a chapel in the hotel.
View at Breakfast :)
Breakfast Buffet!! It was huge!!

Hirosaki Park Hotel Overview

General Description\nAccessible to many local attractions\nGreat combination for business and pleasure\nIdeal accommodations for a vacation getaway\n3 star accommodations\nPrime location\nLocation\nConveniently located in Aomori\nRestaurants & Lounges\nOnsite restaurant\nServices\nMultilingual staff\nValet dry cleaning and laundry services\nAccommodation\nComfortable rooms\n

Hirosaki Park Hotel Amenities