Hippie Hi Bar and the rest

Bangkok, Thailand

Hippie Hi Bar and the rest Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Hippie Hi Bar and the others on KSR Feb 07, 2009
There has many pubs and restaurants on Kaosarn Road which sometimes you don't know which one is good or bad.

One of my friend from the other side of the world came last year, he said he doesn't care but he always chooses the one that has the cheapest promotion of Thai Beer lol. Yes, it should be a great idea if he just wants to drink and talks with people who came with but if he wants to feel the feeling of bangkok night life, where should be?

I'll share where I've been ...

Brick bar

European Style, inside makes me feel like i'm going to the basement of wine house. Decorating with raindeer horns which hang on the ceiling.

Also has footbal table, pool which the cue can be long. But the more interesting is live music. That's really really .. cool. From Jazz, continue with Blue and Bossa and end with Ska/Raggae!! :D

Buddy Beer

On the second floor of Building lodge. In front of the entrance has many motorcycles park. More space to be relax with the bage tone decorative style. The taste of food make for european but if you love spicy food you can tell them.

Day time you can enjoy with the piano player from noon to six o'clock, after that the DJ will serve good music for you.

Sidewalk Cafe

Opposite Buddy Beer. Open bar which you will enjoy looking at many people walk pass through Kaosan Raod. This one for beer lover!!!! :D :D

** I found another one last weekend but don't remember the name. I didn't go inside but seems to be a nice one. Will share more after i get back again.

Hippie hi Bar.

Good food and good service.

Of course you will meet Thai Thai than foreigner here but if you want to feel the feeling of Thai pubs, this is really nice.

It's a place that you can have food and drink and spend the whole night with without boring. Nearest is Hippie de Bar which was my favorite but now there has more teenager customers. I am getting older, this is quite right for me. There are two floors. No band but I like the music there. We had two TB meet up here and many mini meet up here :D

Tom yam goong Restaurant.

Taste good! It's behind Hippie hi Bar.

The restaurant was rebuilt from an old house which built since King Rama V. When Padthai on the street makes you feel bored, try this one. Delicious!! :) (And as the name of the restaurant is Tom yam goong so you better try this menu too - Tom yam goong is spicy shrimp soup, superb, but depends on the chef. Anyway here is greatt!)

Silk Bar

I didn't try the food but my friend say it's not bad. To drink beer, could be nice if that's only what you want. There's a dj on the second floor so you can dance in the night. Do I like? Not much.

The roof

Enjoy drinking with the nice band. A lot of my friends love it.

Kaosarn Center

You'll see a lot of foreigners there. I'm not sure is it because of the promotion of the beer or what else? I've been there once with my friend who loves the cheapest beer. I don't like the place but enjoyed the beer, yes of course!

Ok sleepless, enjoy night life. If you can't go to bed, go to Kaosan Road. :)

** no photos of the places i've told but hippie hi bar. Because I love this place the most! :)
Kaprao nue: Basil-beef and the bea…
Hippie Hi Bar
Hippie Hi Bar and Hippie De Bar
Hippie Hi Bar
newtampo says:
Jolie : if you want to party, you can go to Kaosarn Road (many pubs there) or RCA Area! :)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009
geek_goddess_jolie says:
Where's a good place to spend Halloween on BKK?
Posted on: Oct 16, 2009
ratu says:
Posted on: Feb 08, 2009
whites81 whites81
Rave to 2 am! Aug 29, 2008
Definitely the place to rave up to morning. Love the DJ, the music and of course the crowd. If you travel with group of friends, i'd say pick buckets instead of bottles. It is cheaper, you get two buckets (with as many straws as you like) for 500 baht.

The coastline goes up as the morning comes up.
Me, music & the night, very cool.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals