Hilux Valencia - Feetup Hostels

Hilux Valencia - Feetup Hostels Rates and Deals

Hilux Valencia - Feetup Hostels Reviews

Ann_Hells Ann_Hells
good stay, good price! Nov 23, 2010
I only had a short time at this hostel, one night and not a lot of time to explore the city with other hostelers because I had to get up very early the next day. Either way the staff was very friendly and helpful. They recommended a good and cheap sandwich place very close to the hostel which gave me such a big sandwich I had enough to take the next day on the train! There is free internet and a good shower.

The best part is the kitchen area, fully equipped to make a great meal and supplied with breakfast in the morning. There are also two refrigerators to store your things in case you are staying for a long time or just want to leave something overnight. They were nice enough to make the breakfast extra early for me since my train left the station at 7. It is only about 10 minutes walking from Estacio del Nord and located right in the ancient city, so virtually close to anything you might want to visit and right in the center of the nightlife.

The room was good, regular bunk beds like at any hostel. Maybe could have used some extra blankets but maybe I am over-sensitive. In any case this was pretty cheap only 13 euro so nothing to complain about.

I would stay here again and hopefully for a longer time so I can enjoy the city more, Valencia is a great place!

Check Hilux Valencia - Feetup Hostels Rates and Deals