Average rate: $93 - Hotel class: 3 stars

Hilton Tucson East Rates and Deals

Hilton Tucson East Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
A Little too Expensive Feb 16, 2013
I have stayed at the Hilton Tucson East many times, the most recent was during my spinal surgery. It s an older building located on Broadway Boulevard on the East side of Tucson.

I normally book my hotels online, but this time I called in because I could nit drive home. It took longer to get through reservations. Finally I git through and I was told they have rooms.

a double room for $129 which I thought was robbery after looking at the room I was given. The AC was rather too noisy and the bathroom looked dirty not because it was, but because it was too old and the bath tab needs to be replaced.

The beds were however comfortable, which is what I look for whenever I book a hotel, motel etc room.

I would not pick this hotel as my first choice if I had to again, there are many other hotels on the East side. I'm a Hilton Honors member so I earn points whenever I use a Hilton. I do prefer the Hampton Inns, they are newer and have great service.
Africancrab Africanc…
"Quite simply impressive" May 23, 2008
I personally went to the Hilton Hotel here in Tucson to check it out as a possible accommodation for all the Travbuddies coming to Tucson for the meet up. While I have personally not spent a night here, I was impressed with the refurbishment and new face. The rooms and they are great. I took some pictures to show you. Please carry your swimsuits, there is a pool and the hotel will be hosting a pool welcome with soft drinks and snacks for the Tbs. The pool will be heated up since the weather will be cooler this time of year.

What I did not see much of was teh warm and welcoming front desk team - the impression of any hotel will be impacted by the welcome. I spoke to the marketing manager sho I must commend for being very deligent.

Hilton Tucson East Overview

This Tucson hotel is in the east district of the city. The Hilton Tucson East is 7 miles east of downtown, and 8 miles from the Tucson Convention Center. The Hilton Tucson East is 12 miles from the airport. Transfers to and from the airport can be arranged with the front desk.

There are 233 rooms at the Hilton Tucson East, some of which are suites. Rooms have air conditioning, MP3 alarm clock, telephone, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, and Internet access. Bathrooms have hair dryers. Some pets are permitted.

The Hilton Tucson East is a freshly updated business and leisure property. The hotel offers a morning breakfast buffet and has a full service restaurant and a cocktail lounge on site. There are 6 meeting rooms, private dining room, and a business center. The fitness amenities include a heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and gym with cardio equipment and free weights. Parking is available on site.

Hilton Tucson East Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower