Hilton Singapore

Hilton Singapore Rates and Deals

Hilton Singapore Reviews

vorko vorko
Average business hotel Jul 06, 2014
To start with, I should say I am not a big fan of this hotel. Yes I like the Hilton Honors program, but I'm not a big fan of this specific hotel and try to avoid staying there when I'm in Singapore.

The hotel itself is quite old, the rooms are not extremely comfortable (compared to other similar hotels in Singapore), the breakfast is just soso... and to end with, its location is not that good either. At night, everything around is closed, at 9.30pm, you have almost nowhere to eat nearby... and if you want to go to bar, the only places are near the infamous Orchard tower...

Ah yes, I forgot something.... The rooftop swimming pool is great :)
mdfehmel mdfehmel
Hilton Singapore Aug 03, 2012
I recently stayed at the Hilton Singapore on a week long business trip there. As usual, Hilton came through. Their location was excellent; there were tons of restaurants and bars nearby and the neighborhood was perfect for a jog. For the runners in the group, if you make a left out of the hotel and keep straight and right, you will stumble into a large botanical garden that you can run around. Even if you only do one lap around the garden complex, you will end up doing about 5 miles including the distance from the hotel and back. They do have a sizable gym in the hotel, but it is very "glamorous". More of a spa than a gym, but they did have everything that you would need to stay in shape while you were on the road. The hotel also had a very upscale mall although I didn't shop there. The executive level rooms were nice and the lounge was above average. They had a nice selection of food and drink and was pretty large. For a business traveler, one of the often overlooked features of a hotel like this is the business center; in this case the service in the center was excellent and whatever technology shortfalls they had, they went elsewhere to complete the job (and in a timely manner). The most notable feature of this hotel was the roof-top pool. It gets sun all day, has a beautiful view of the Singapore skyline and is flanked by an open-air Italian restaurant with a bar that extends out onto the pool deck itself. On my next trip to Singapore, I will certainly stay here again.
Roof-Top Pool - Hilton Singapore
Roof-Top Pool - Hilton Singapore
View from Room 2312, Hilton Singap…
Hilton Singapore Roof-Top Bar pool…
bubu932 says:
nice review and great view from the room!
Posted on: Aug 03, 2012
archregalado archrega…
One of the best. Jan 28, 2012
Located at the Orchard Road, the shopping district of Singapore. What more can I say? This is one of the best hotels in Singapore! The amenities are also great, so as the service. It is a little bit costly, yet, the value is worth it! And though Singapore is only a small country, wherein you could decide to just walk around the city, yet, you could save time and enjoy shopping/touring more if you're going to stay at the heart of the city! All you need to do is just step out of the building and be greeted by the water features of the hotel and tadaaaa!! Orchard Road it is!
sarahsan sarahsan
Excellent Aug 08, 2010
Hilton Hotel Singapore is located along Orchard Road, which is right in the heart of Singapore´s shopping and restaurant district. It is also close to the Orchard Road MRT, which makes it very convenient no matter where you are going.

I arrived early in the morning, but was able to check in right away. This was done by the sweetest reception staff. I felt so welcomed by this friendly and helpful girl. She informed me of all the hotels facilities and also that I had the breakfast buffet and an international newspaper included in the price. How nice! Both the reception staff and the concierge were very polite, attentive and knowledgeable. Customer service was excellent.

My room was of a good size and had ultra modern furniture and decorations in light colours and a comfy king size bed. Very tasteful indeed. The bathroom was spotless and of a nice size. The room had a glass desk, a flat screen TV, minibar and a safety deposit box.

In the reception area on the ground floor there were also luxury shops, a café with great pasties and a restaurant. The breakfast buffet was served in this restaurant and was very nice. One of the best I have had actually. You could choose between a great selection of both Asian and International cuisine. A chef was making eggs and omelets of your choice. I have never seen such a vast selection of fresh squeezed juices in one place before.

The hotel also offers a spa, a fitness room and a swimming pool on the roof. There was an amazing view from the pool area. They also offers a shuttle bus from the Changi Airport. I did not use it so I can´t say anything about the schedule.

The only negative thing I can say about Hilton Hotel Singapore is that you have to pay extra for wireless internet. For the price you pay for the room it should absolutely have been included.

Despite having to pay for internet connection I can highly recommend Hilton Hotel Singapore. It is THE place to stay when you are in Singapore.
My room
My room
The rooftop swimming pool
Chokk says:
Agree Sarah
Posted on: Aug 09, 2010
sarahsan says:
You are probably right Francis! I still don´t like it!
Posted on: Aug 09, 2010
fransglobal says:
Bit more upmarket than the Citin!

I read about this Internet thing. Top end hotels are more likely to charge big fees for it and cheap places provide it free, because the top end places reckon that a lot of their guests are business travellers on expenses and don't care about the extra cost.
Posted on: Aug 08, 2010
rosiros rosiros
Not so humid Hilton Oct 16, 2010
Hilton Singapore made our stay much more comfortable and convenient. When we got there from the airport, everyone was very warm. I salute the staff who accommodated all our needs. I booked online so all I got was a voucher which I showed at the check-in counter. It only took few minutes for us to get our keys. Actually, we got there around 10am and the check-in is 12pm but they allowed us to get to our room early. The room is cozy. It is facing the Orchard road. There were two single beds as we requested. The beds and pillows are so comfy. There's an alarm clock, table, tele, working table, phone, couch and safety box deposit. There were 2 complimentary bottled water at the mini bar. The bathroom is very clean. The towels are soft and smells good. The bath products are from Crabtree and Evelyn which I really really like. You can get a free use of the gym and pool at the rooftop. The view is spectacular at night. You can like chill out there. The use of the internet has charge but during early in the morning, i was able to connect for free but not Hilton's wireless (an outside source I think). The hotel also has stores in it like Balenciaga, Manolo, Paul Smith, Lanvin, Marni, Bvlgari and many others. We got free breakfast too. It is also a few walk from all the malls and restaurants. It's really a great place to stay and enjoy Singapore at it's best.
o_dog o_dog
Hilton Hotel Singapore Jul 17, 2008
Let not the name fool you. This hotel has a fair amount of pros and cons to be said as a good hotel to stay in Singapore.

I will begin with the positive side of the hotel. First off, the Hilton Singapore is located on the so-famous Orchard Road that is the center of business and shopping in downtown Singapore. Orchard Road is also one of the oldest landmarks on the island, which makes anyone who can stay as close as such a place feel like she could kill two birds with a stone. Just across from the hotel rows of shopping centers, office buildings, restaurants, a movie theater, cafes, and more shops are ready to greet you. With everything within walking distance you would feel that staying on the Hilton Hotel is a plus.

There is a shuttle service from Changi Airport to the hotel. The cost is S$9, which is a great deal. The mini bus is very clean and it seats about 10 plus more space for baggage. It has 10 individual comfortable leather seats.

In Singapore, it is like second nature to serve your customer well. I can say this because every time I stay at a hotel or interact with any server they are always polite, have excellent gesture, and very professional. When checking in, I was greeted by this nice reception desk personnel who took care of my stuff without dropping a single smile. The bellhop was also very polite. The Concierge was reliable. My baggage did not show up with my flight in Changi Airport and I had to report to the Airport’s Lost and Found office. When I told the Concierge about my baggage situation and how they might be coming in the next 48 hours to the hotel, the Concierge called the Airport office for me and told them that they would be dealing with the delivery of my luggage. Of course my baggage showed up the next day, which I was happy for.

I got to my room which was on the ninth floor. The room overlooked the great view of downtown Singapore. The room had a king bed, a study desk, a flat screen TV, and the regular closet-minibar-safe combo. The design of the room was ultra modern, which I loved.

The hotel’s ground floor is shared with luxury shops, restaurants, and a chocolaterie. The hotel has a spa, fitness center, and a rooftop swimming pool. From the swimming pool area you can see the city skyline which is incredible during the day and night.

Room service was amazing. The meal was brought in well under half an hour, and in each meal they put a pot of orchids on the tray. The room service people also checked on me by phone a while later inquiring whether I was okay with the meal brought in my room.

Now on to the cons. There is no free internet in the hotel. Guests must pay extra for internet connection. The standard room is pretty small, despite all the necessary amenities. There is no balcony for such a great view to enjoy.

Since the pros overcome the cons, I recommend this hotel to any TB who plan on visiting Singapore.
king size bed, very comfortable!
glass top study desk
flat screen TV
mini bar etc
tvillingmarit says:
I`ll keep this review in mind Thanks
Posted on: Jul 17, 2008

• Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes