Hilton Resort & Spa Hotel Cebu

Check Cebu Hotel Deals

Hilton Resort & Spa Hotel Cebu Reviews

lulu4780 lulu4780
Nice Hotel Resort Mar 02, 2011
A very nice hotel resort I've ever been in Cebu. Very expensive but its worthy...very accomodating staff and many more....
PhoenixFire72 PhoenixF…
Decent place to stay in Mactan, Cebu Jun 12, 2009
We held our family reunion at this hotel, and it turned out to be a pretty good choice. I booked the room through Travelocity, so I did get a good deal. If you book directly through the hotel web site, it is quite expensive. We took a 2 bedroom suite, and it was adequate but for the bed. I can honestly say that I can't remember ever having a harder bed in any hotel! We ended up taking the cushions off the couch, putting them on the bed, and sleeping that way! That said, everything else was good. The food in the hotel is quite delicious, and there is an amazing Japanese restaurant just down the street. Service is good, and the location is great. We took an island hopping excursion, and that was superb! We went snorkeling in one area, and then went to another place for a delicious picnic in another. In the evening, there is Manny-O's wine and tapas bar at the end of the dock there at Hilton. They have a wide selection of drinks and tapas; I recommend it. All in all, if you're going to stay in Mactan Island, Cebu and Shangri-La and Plantation Bay are a bit too rich for your blood, then Hilton is probably the best choice.
Snorkeling area
Back side, near the beach
Vanilla Beach Cafe at Hilton
pete75 pete75
Oct 30, 2007
Be warned. Don't go to the Hilton if you're expecting too much. You WILL be disappointed.

Firstly, at USD185 for a tiny room, two single beds (as they run out of queens) with a view of an adjacent building; your clearly not off to a good start.

They say that what you pay has a big impact on your experience - in this case - was very true. The Hilton name was the reason I stayed in this establishment. The fact that it was the Hilton Spa and Resort conjured up images of a grand resort on a decadent beach. Well, no. Upon arrival, you will be rewarded with the sight of three gigantic 20+ story buildings built on a postage stamp sized block of land. The beach? If you consider a 40 meter man-made beach a beach well you're in luck, as that is what you get.

On the positive side; the two restaurants were excellent and breakfast was the bomb. Lashings of great food.

All in all, give this place a miss. It is overpriced and you don't get what you'd expect from a Hilton. This place is about as fake as Paris herself.

Check Cebu Hotel Deals