Hilton Resort Cancun

Check Cancun Hotel Deals

Hilton Resort Cancun Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
My first time in HILTON....!!!!!!! Mar 23, 2011
After of decades trips and countries, i achieved to stay in a Hilton hotel for first time in my life..!!!!

I found a special price in internet for 91 euros per night only..!!!

When i arrived to front desk was full from guests and i wait about 20 minutes for check in. They promised to me, that is the better way is wait, because they arrange for me a room in 7th floor (Hilton is a 9 floor hotel).

The view from my room was excellent..!!! Generally all the rooms of Hilton has view in the carribean sea, but my room was almost on the top of Hilton!

Pool area is super and there is private beach volley ground for the guests.

I recommend to everyone,to rent a bicycle from fitness center, because avenida kukulcan is a special road for bicycle fans!

My room was large. No problem everywhere! The service is 5star and the stuff has continually a smile on their faces.
View from my room!!!
View from 7th floor.
Football ground!!!!!!!!
Pool area
Amrisalem says:
am sure he is Carlos :)
definitely a nice place to stay in
thanks Dimitris for sharing
Posted on: Mar 23, 2011
montecarlostar says:
Hey Dimitris! Hope you are having a great time in Mexico!
Posted on: Mar 23, 2011
Jonas77A Jonas77A
Great hotel and Average to Expensive hotel. Depending where you come from. Mar 19, 2010
If you going to Cancun in Mexico I strongly recommend this hotel. Services is top notch also if something is wrong you just talk to the staff and they fix it right away.

Me and my friend arrived to Cancun Airport the 19th of March. We checked in and got a room at floor one. Our first reaction was we had a green roof covering almost the entire view of the Ocean.

We went down and my friend simply asked for another room. So we got a room at 3rd floor, this time a lot better.

We only booked One week at this hotel, cause we wanted to look around and see if we could find anything better.

But you can say it was love at first sight. Just two days later we booked for the rest of our stay. We had to change room and this time we hit Jackpot. we got a 8th floor and had our view over the pools & that was awesome.

Everything was so clean also the service was excellent. Only letdown was their internet Wifi. They charged you pretty much for 24h.

Overall I strongly recommend this hotel. Be it with your nearest or your family. It has everything you need.

They have three restaurants inside and one grill outside. Also a bar in the Lobby.

One Buffet restaurant one Pizza restaurant and a more luxury restaurant close to the beach.

Prices for a beer is Around 53 Peso.

Food is a bit expensive. Still okay due the Swedish rate vs Peso that was 0.6

And yeah we gave a lot of tip. to much I think :) But it is a way to appreciate their services. They have a lot of people running around in yellow shirts taking orders very friendly and service minded. Even all the way down to the beach.

They also have a nice pool bar. you can either leave your credit card details when you check in and then all you need to do is to give your name and room number and they put it on your room. We payed in cash just to keep track of how much we spent everyday.

It has easy access to downtown. there are coming buses all the time so all you need to do is to wave and they stop. Usually marked R and a number, also marked Downtown Hotels and so on. You can't miss it.

A buss trip cost 7.5 Peso and it takes approx 7-10 min to come to the main area.

The biggest letdown was not the hotel itself. It was the travel from Airport they charge you like $60 for two. But when you should go home they charged you with a cab from hotel around 190 Peso, that's around $10

Last Note. They have all rooms and views headed to beach. Everything depends on you floor level.
Hilton at Day
Posted on: Jun 11, 2010
Jonas77A says:
Thanks :)
Eric says:
Thanks for your hotel review and welcome to TravBuddy! If you have any questions about how to use the site, please let me know.
leblanc leblanc
Apr 07, 2010
Great pool, restaurants not too over priced and amazing staff .
pool
room
view from pool to sea...
pool at night
lrecht lrecht
Hilton Cancun Oct 30, 2009
OK so it is a little unfair to rate the value of this Hilton when we used Hilton HHonors points for a free three night stay but here it is...

The property is very nice, located at the start of the main strip of town but a little isolated from the rest if you don't have a car or mind taking public transportation/taxis.

The rooms are awesome with luxurious beds, spotless bathrooms and great balconies overlooking the multitude of pools and the beach.

Happy Hour if you are an HHonors member is really fantastic, especially off-season when they do it in the main lobby bar. The restaurants, as expected, are good but pricey.

We did organize a dive trip from the resort center and it ended up being reasonably good (although diving is much better in Cozumel).

All in all, the staff were nice an accommodating, the room was great and we had a good time.
Hilton Cancun Room
View from the Balconies
The Hilton Cancun
Pools and Palapas at the Cancun Hi…
Kaantie95 Kaantie95
Hilton at its best in Cancun Aug 29, 2006
The setting itself was amazing and nice. I stayed in the Villa type and it was completely staisfactory.

Amazing swimming pool, wonderful beach and lots of activities yard walk away. Nice and courteous personnel.

I enjoyed it and would go back again.
Flyinhigh Flyinhigh
Spectacular Pool with a View Aug 03, 2001
The Hilton Cancun is a full-service hotel directly on the beach. The drive to the hotel from the airport is about twenty minutes and the cost will vary depending on your negotiating skills. The rooms have a lot of amenities and many of the rooms have ocean views.

The rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable. The hotel restaurants are very good – we ate at both the seaside grill and the pizza and pasta restaurant.

Although this hotel was great in many ways I would say the best part was the pool. The pool is seven pools that waterfall into each other. Adding that the pool faces the ocean, this is a great place to relax with a drink.

The hotel is located close enough that the archaeological site of Tulum can be visited as a day trip.
View of the pool from our balcony
View of the pool from our balcony
Jonas77A says:
I loved that hotel :) Next time I go to Cancun that's they place to stay. We looked around at other hotels but everything was pretty run down. This is the ultimate hotel imho
Flyinhigh says:
Yes, lots of fun!!!
Posted on: Jul 12, 2009
dts234 says:
We stayed there too! What a great hotel, especially the pool.
Posted on: Jul 12, 2009

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out

Related Travel Blogs About Hilton Resort Cancun

El Rey
El Rey is located between the Caribbean and Nichupte lagoon. Archaeologist believe that it functioned as a center for the maritime traders and a fishing port and distribution center. It is assumed …Cancun. El Rey is adjacent to the Hilton Resorts Golf Course on the lagoon side among mangroves. The tallest…
El Rey
El Rey is located between the Caribbean and Nichupte lagoon. Archaeologist believe that it functioned as a center for the maritime traders and a fishing port and distribution center. It is assume…Cancun. El Rey is adjacent to the Hilton Resorts Golf Course on the lagoon side among mangroves. The tallest…

Check Cancun Hotel Deals