Hilton Prague

Hilton Prague Rates and Deals

Hilton Prague Reviews

12aneedels 12aneede…
One Night in the Dream City Jul 25, 2011
My family and I luckily got a discount for this expensive, 5 star hotel. We got to stay for only $100 which was nice, considering the original price is around $350. However, you want to stay at a luxurious hotel during your stay at Prague, I would recommend it. It's very clean and very classy. The only downfall was that it was a decent walk to the old city of Prague. So, if you're looking for something charming in the middle of the old town, this may not be the place. However, if you're looking for top notch, Hilton Prague is your place.
whats_next whats_ne…
Stay at the other Hilton Jun 30, 2011
If you are going to Prague for the first time as a tourist I recommend staying a bit more central to the city center...perhaps at the other Hilton (city center). It might cost a few dollars more which I would have gladly paid. This hilton is strictly for business travelers. Additionally - the internet fees are outrageous. If you do stay here and need internet, simply take your computer across the road to the little mall. There is a coffee place in there with great coffee and free wifi. Cute/Friendly staff as well.
emaintenance emainten…
good hotel Mar 06, 2011
good hotel, business loundge friendly. found perfect. Services somtimes are not apporpiate for this standing, room sometimes had been made at the end of afternoon if you do not chase them to do it before
taberd1983 taberd19…
Hilton Old Town Prague (Praha) Czech Republic Sep 12, 2010
There are two Hiltons in Prague, I stayed at te smaller one near the Old Town. I'm glad I didn't pick the larger Hilton since the location was not convenient and it was too large.

The Hilton Old Town is very conveniently, 5 minutes walk to the Old Town. The hotel is cozy with all the ameneties. I'm a Hilton fan and this one lived up to the Hilton standard. The Excutive Lounge (a must for me) is large and well stocked for breakfast and happy hour. The service staff was very helpful and friendly. A great location for you to visit the beautiful Prague.
Hilton Prague old Town Exterior
Hilton Prague Executive Lounge
boxinbcn boxinbcn
Great for Business Travellers Mar 16, 2009
The hotel is located very close to the Florenc Metro Station and is about a 10 minute walk from the city’s Old Town and also from Wenceslas Square. This location means that a tourist has easy access to just about all tourist attractions in this beautiful city. The building is very modern, with an immense atrium and nearly 780 rooms with ample dining and sports facilities and plenty of comfortable space for informal meetings in the common areas.

The nice quiet room was fantastic, bright, airy, nicely furnished and perfectly clean, with just about everything you could want in a hotel room including an iron, mineral water, coffee, tea and a well stocked, albeit extremely expensive, mini bar. The bed was very comfortable as well, and the bathroom is divided into two completely separate sections (one with a small sink and toilet) and another with bath / shower and sinks. Also, there was no problem with being too warm or too cold, as you have independent heating and air conditioning.

There’s also a health club that includes a pool, saunas and Jacuzzi. I tried it, it’s nice, but the chlorine level was extreme!

Check in was quick and efficient (although I was surprised that there was no one in the reception when we arrived) and check out was smooth and easy as well.

The only problem I have with this kind of hotel is that you might as well be anywhere on earth... Nothing Czech, I might as well have been in New York or LA. So, I give it great rating for business travelers, but wouldn’t recommend it as highly for those who really want a total experience of the places they are visiting. Also, as far as value for your money goes, we would have had more for our money at other places in equally good (or better) locations.

A final word, I found their web site a little confusing. (And I make this type of arrangements all the time) It seemed clear from the internet information that breakfast was included in the room rate – when we arrived it turned out it was not. Also, the web page says that the gym is included in the room rate, but when we tried, all that was included was use of the swimming pool. Also, like with any hotel, be sure that taxes are included in the room rate they quote!
Prague Hilton Hotel
Reception area
dondaan dondaan
Massive hotel in Prague Oct 13, 2008
The Hilton Prague is one of the biggest hotels I've ever stayed in.

The hotel has quite a good location within walking distance of the city center.

Staff is friendly, and usually helpful as well. The rooms are standard Hilton rooms. Everything is available, including an overpriced minibar.

The gym is excellent. It's spacious, well-equipped and a trainer is available for assistance.

The rates for in-room internet are ridiculously overpriced. Internet for 40 Euro per 24 hours can't possible be correct, but Hilton Prague dares to charge it.

For business travellers I would recommend this hotel, for leisure I would go for the Hilton Old Town hotel.
Purdy Purdy
Feb 11, 2007
Back in May/June 2003, we visited Prague; Paul booked us into the Hilton. You may find a familiar thread here – why – in most countries we visit we try to stay with the Hilton chain. Why? Because we have a diamond Hilton Honours card and the benefits that it brings with it tend to be extremely good!

So we arrived in the Czech Republic around mid morning and caught a mini bus straight from the airport into Prague city. This was excellent value and dropped us off out side the hotel front lobby costing around £8 for 2 of our luggage and us.

ABOUT THE HOTEL

The hotel is not what l would call slap bang in the middle of Prague but it is situated along side the river Vltava, and around a 5-minute walk from a metro stop and also a bus station. There are 788 rooms in the hotel so as you can imagine its quite large, and room views vary either looking inward over the huge atrium and internal gardens or outward toward Prague Castle – this is according to the Hilton web page – personally l would disagree – we were looking down into a car park and building work. I suppose if you positioned your self at the side of the window and squinted hard you might have seen the Castle!!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

We pulled up and l was impressed with a big shiny bluey tinged building. There were plenty of porters outside to meet us and wheel in our bags. We went inside the huge revolving doors and l was slightly gob smacked at the internal atrium – it was the height of the building there was seating all over the lobby and a mass of greenery every where – very swish to say the least! As far as first impressions go l was impressed!!

CHECK IN

We trundled over to the queue at reception to wait our turn – and low and behold – there were the BA cabin crew who flew us over!! Now this is where the excitement really kicks in – Paul gave our details and we were told – “Sir you as a diamond cardholder have been upgraded to the executive floor – they have a private check in desk on floor 7” Wayhey!!!

Off up in the glass elevator to floor 7 and following signs to the Club Room, we found our check in desk. Now l did not do much more except wait as Paul took care of everything else.

We were guided to our room, and given lots of information on the hotel, sight seeing in Prague, eating out and day trips.

OUR ROOM

Well yet again my jaw bounced off the floor! We had a suite!! In we go to a tastefully decorated room – mahogany and greens, two rooms – sitting area and bed area, 2 toilets and separate bath and shower room. There were 2 TVs, 2 mini bars, 2 sofas, and a dining room. As for the bed it was huge - we lost each other in it- fantastic. I really could have spent my entire time in it – twas fab!!

In the mini bar there was every need catered for and even 2 condoms!! There were 2 dressing gowns, bedroom slippers, stationery, tea and coffee facilities, fresh fruit, complimentary bottle of wine, and water.

THE CLUBROOM

This was for the sole us of executive floor guests – and we made good use of it! We headed here in the mornings for our breakfasts – and to be honest l have never witnessed such an array of food available for brekkie! There was the serve your self buffet – hot and cold – eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, mushrooms and so on; cereals; breads; yoghurts, dried fruit, nuts and so on. Then there was a menu on your table and you could order special breakfasts – we favoured omelettes – mushroom, ham and cheese – delicious! Finally you could have any form of coffee; teas or juices. Staff were friendly attentive and had the personal touch.

Later in the day afternoon bites were available – cakes and tray bakes, and you could have complimentary free drink or tea/coffee.

Evenings more of the same with hot and cold bites – chicken satay, spring rolls, samoas and so on. Then even more free booze – from beer, spirits to local wine.

There also was available internet access, papers, a huge telly and board games.

We made the most of this perk l can tell you! The clubroom shut its doors at 10pm.

RESTARAUNTS

There are 3 restaurants in the hotel – The Atrium; The Citrus Restaurant and The Café Bistro. I can only comment on the Atrium as we had lunch there on our first day. I had a fabulous Cesar salad that had me stuffed to the gills. The surroundings were congenial and pleasant and we were not rushed in eating. I lazy atmosphere, and we could linger over coffee and decide our itinerary. Staff was prompt and courteous.

THE BARS

We drank at The Lobby Bar (after we were chucked out of the clubroom!) a few times and what l remember most was drink was extremely expensive, especially in comparison to other bars in the city centre – where you could get a pint for under a pound try tripling that in the Hilton. The bar itself was adequate nothing special, a hotel bar. Staff carried out table service and olives and pretzels were available to guests.

LEISURE FACILITIES

The Hilton Prague boasts an indoor pool free to use by all guests, squash, a putting green, a health spa and a casino. We made use of the pool and the sauna. The pool is a kidney shaped pool, and when we went for a dip – usually around 5pm after a hard days sight seeing it was pleasantly empty, and for the size of the hotel and room numbers this was great. The sauna was also empty and there was also a steam room available too.

Sorry l can’t comment on the other facilities, as we did not use them.

Should you also require restaurant bookings; tours booked or theatre tickets there is a desk at the hotel available for you to do so.

BUSINESS FACILTIES

For those using the hotel on business there are all the usual facilities and separate conference and meeting rooms available.

Hilton Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop

Related Travel Blogs About Hilton Prague

Prague
Overview I have visited Prague on business 5 or 6 times, spending a total of about 3 months there, the first time in 2000 and most recently in February 2011. It's a great city and any…Hotels This section is a little bit of a misnomer in that I have, without exception, stayed in the enormous Prague Hilton

Check Hilton Rates and Deals