Hilton Pleasanton at The Club

Hilton Pleasanton at The Club Rates and Deals

Hilton Pleasanton at The Club Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
A Happenin' Hilton! Oct 16, 2008
I recently attended a dept conference here for two days with about 60 other people and I must say, they took excellent care of us and the service was fantastic. The only downside was they did not have any rooms available for early check in so most of us had to keep our luggage in the first part of our meeting. Once we got checked in though, everything was smooth sailing! They coordinated all our meeting activities and food - which was all excellent. (Sorry no food pics....couldn't whip out the camera in the middle of the meeting and no cell phone pics since it's the company phone and we aren't supposed to send picture mail... HAHA)

The rooms were pretty plush (especially for less than $140 a night at a business hotel). I was very excited to see 46" flat screens in the room (not that I ended up being there long enough to even turn it on) but disappointed to find no mini fridge! For a business hotel, you would think they would have those standard! It presented a little problem for those of us who uh, were planning for the early closure of the hotel bar at 11pm! :D

They have a full service concierge desk and we were told upon check in to join the live music festivities by the pool that evening and there would be a DJ after...huh? Thursday night at the Hilton in Pleasanton? You're kidding, right? Nope....we came back from the winery tour dinner and omg, the place was packed! We hung out by the pool bar for awhile and some people were in dancing to the DJ. It was not all hotel guests either - apparently they are known for their Thursday night deals. WOW. It was interesting...we hung out until we were asked to vacate the patio due to our rather loud voices. :D

Although I did not sleep in the bed that long, the down pillows and comforter were some of the best I've slept on in my travels so I was thoroughly pleased and it made up for the lack of fridge. Turns out the sink has very little leakage if you keep the ice and beer in there...still lots left when I got up in the morning! :-)

The hotel has a club/gym onsite as well and although nothing is really located right there, the hotel is at the 680/580 split which is key for travel within the Bay area. Not that I would probably have a reason to stay there again (I live about an hour away..unless for another conference) but would definitely recommend it to those coming into town for business travel.
Hilton Pleasanton
My room
My beautiful view to the parking l…
Part of my bathroom

Hilton Pleasanton at The Club Overview

Visit Pleasanton, a cozy stop in Northern California with small town flavor and big city connections, and stay at the Hilton Pleasanton at The Club hotel, the standard-setter in full-service Pleasanton, CA hotels. Rewarding guests with Three Diamond-winning Tri-Valley accommodations, impeccable service and a convenient location, we're the favored choice among Oakland Airport hotels.

This town is known for big fun and big business, and with quick access to I-580 and I-680, you'll have no trouble discovering both. The Hilton Pleasanton, California hotel is located just minutes from the Hacienda and Bishop Ranch Business Parks, Livermore Valley Wine Country, Alameda County Fairgrounds, our beautiful and historic downtown and the best shopping in Northern California at Stoneridge Mall.

Enjoy all the things to do in Pleasanton, California:

ClubSport Pleasanton, Complimentary Admission for all Guests (0 mile)
Stoneridge Mall (1.5 miles)
BART - Bay Area Rapid Transit (2 miles)
Alameda County Fairgrounds (4 miles)
Historic Downtown (4 miles)
Blackhawk Museum (8 miles)
Palm Event Center (11 miles)
Livermore Valley Wineries (12 miles)
Mount Diablo State Park (12 miles)
Bridges Golf Course (15 miles)
Wente Vineyards (15 miles)With both Hacienda and Bishop Ranch Business Parks just moments away, the Hilton hotel in Pleasanton is a popular choice for business travelers in Pleasanton. Nearby businesses include:
Clorox (0.25 mile)
Ericsson (2 miles)
FrontRange Solutions (2 miles)
Hitachi Instruments (2 miles)
Kraft Foods (2 miles)
Roche Molecular (2 miles)
Carl Zeiss (3 miles)
AT&T (3.5 miles)
Aramark (4 miles)
Hewlett Packard (4 miles)
Intira (4 miles)
Sybase (4 miles)
Chevron (6.8 miles)At Hilton hotel in Pleasanton, CA, we complement our location with upscale amenities suited to the business and leisure traveler. From complimentary access to ClubSport, Northern California's largest and most prestigious fitness facility, to spacious Pleasanton hotel rooms featuring high-definition TV's and our luxurious Serenity Collection® beds, we go beyond other Northern California wine country hotels for your service and comfort. Take advantage of all we offer:
Complimentary Access to ClubSport
Complimentary 24-Hour Business Center
Complimentary 5-Mile Area Shuttle
Complimentary Parking for Registered Guests
High-Speed Internet Access Available in All Rooms
Players Restaurant, Gourmet Pleasanton Hotel Dining
14,000 Sq. Ft. of Fine Pleasanton Banquet Space
Pets Accepted; Max Weight: 75 lbs., Non-Refundable $75 Pet Fee, one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Pleasanton, California to allow large dogs

Enjoy splendid vacations in Northern California at the Hilton Pleasanton at The Club hotel. Redefining lodging for the modern traveler, we look forward to welcoming you. Book Now, or check out our Northern California getaways and specials for even more savings.

Travel should take you places™.

Hilton Pleasanton at The Club Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes