Hilton Milan

Hilton Milan Rates and Deals

Hilton Milan Reviews

aure aure
a single bed in Hilton May 08, 2013
location wise is good for shopping in corso buenos aires and travel to another cities in italy because of 3-5minutes walking distance to Stazione Centrale(central station), even a shuttle to Malpensa Int'l airportin front of the central station. Reception check-in needs to sign 4 signatures for privacy and security purposes. i got single guestroom, relatively small but have an area for suitcase and trolley with a one seating area without balcony. Other rooms have balcony try to ask for it if you're a smoker. Toilet is small but at least have a clean bathtub and bidet :).buffet breakfast in pacific restaurant is well lighted. cant comment much of the food since i had only coffee,english cakes and muffins. Concierge is friendly and will be willing to give you a print out for train schedules.nearest restaurant outside is el cerchio on the front right side of the hotel.
seating areas right side of the en…
one of the restaurant on the way c…
Stazione CEntrale
Front view of Hilton Milan
cavlizzy cavlizzy
Beautiful Hotel, 4 Star! Jun 05, 2011
The Hilton is a very updated hotel.

We had 2 adjoining rooms on this trip, adults only, no kids.

I was assigned to "explain" Italy to my inlaws... the art history basically. I will blog this later.

Because of our Hilton points, we were upgraded one Jr.Suite for my husband and myself, and my inlaws were next door.

Either room would have suited us just fine. But I did love the suite. It had a seating area with 3 small couches and a coffee table. Behind this ..There was a lighted wall WITH recessed square holes that held decorations, also lite. SO COOL. At first they looked like lighted photos. But they were not. This entire wall was a work of art.

It was so decorative, I took many photos, and of course, I can't find them at this moment.

**Hurricane Ike really messed me up. I am sorry about this. I really protected photos that HAD my kids in them. I did not worry so much about boxes I considered "xtra" shots. We moved so much!

But I have a vivid memory of this hotel, and it was fairly recent.

Our room had 2 bathrooms. One was a full bath. The other was a half bath. I love that, very handy.

A Jr.Suite is a luxurious thing to have.

There are always plenty of towels.

The bed was large, lots of pillows and it was very comfortable. This was our first stop after landing in Italy from the airport so I remember plopping down on the bed and not wanting to move! LOL

We had coffee sent up one morning for the 4 of us. It was on time, hot and delicious.

I am trying to think of something bad or anything that might have been better.... but I can't.

Other than I am sure my inlaws would have liked the Suite also!

** But their room was spacious enough for 2 as well.

And we had flown THEM FIRST CLASS over to Italy...(we went coach).. so we felt this was fair. Just in case you are wondering. :^)

The Hilton has all the amenities you would expect of a 4 star hotel.... so I won't give you a long list that is obvious.

The only meal we had here was breakfast, since we chose to find neat restaurants elsewhere. But breakfast was lovely. No complaints.

Much of what you want to see in Milan you need a Taxi. You can get close to one or two things maybe... but the rest seems spread out. This was my 2nd visit to Milan.

I don't think any hotel can put you right beside everything! Not possible.

I would stay here for my next visit, if I get lucky to visit again.

Hilton Milan Overview

Located within a short distance from the “Golden Triangle”, the Hilton Milan is in an ideal location for the leisure or business traveler alike. This hotel in Milan is only steps to the train station and also convenient to many of the city’s historic neighborhoods as well. The Hotel Hilton in Milan is located at Via Galvani 12 and is among the four star hotels in the city.

The 319 guestrooms in the Hilton Milan Hotel are all equipped with wireless Internet access, full sized desks, climate controls, cable TV, minibars, direct dial phones with voicemail and many more amenities.

A great location and many conveniences are the defining points of the Hilton Milan Italy. Visitors can enjoy the regional and international cuisine of the in-house restaurant, sip a relaxing cocktail or cup of cappuccino at the lounge and bar, or workout in the modern gym. There is also a full service business center, private meeting and conference rooms, a currency exchange and tour desk, among many other amenities.

Hilton Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite