Hilton Manhattan East

Hilton Manhattan East Rates and Deals

Hilton Manhattan East New York Reviews

mdalamers mdalamers
Staying in Midtown in a pleasant atmosphere Nov 07, 2013
The Hilton Manhattan East New York is a pleasant hotel on the edge of Midtown Manhattan. It is a few steps away from 2nd Avenue to give access tot the SBS buses and a 10-minute walk from the 4,5,6, S and 7 subways. Its location offers a relative quiet part of Manhattan but one can be in the vibes of busy Midtown within minutes. The hotel is well maintained and in one of the older, but beautiful, 42nd Street buildings.

The hotel offers decent and well maintained rooms with proper amenities. I did not use or see the fitness. The Free WiFi is decent. Valet Parking is available, of course at the extreme high Manhattan rates.

My stay in this hotel was too short for a proper judgment. Everything worked and I slept pleasantly. I stayed here for business. Given the ridiculous Manhattan room rates I would never stay here on a private occasion. I can, however recommend the hotel.
The view from my Room
Hall view
mtnsurf mtnsurf
Nice local, but room was not worth it. May 03, 2011
My girlfriend and I stayed over valentines day for three nights. The first two nights we stayed in a deluxe room over looking the road. The room was nice a little small. The bathroom drain did not work and when we told the front desk nothing was done to fix the problem. The bed's are ok. But not what I have come to expect from a Hilton property. The 3rd night we had a regular room why they moved us is still anyone guess. The regular room was the smallest room I have ever stayed in in my life. It had one small window that faced a brick wall, and did not have any windows in the bathroom which would have been ok, but the fan did not work so if someone was showing it was really muggy in the entire room. Drain also did not work in this room A/C did not work in either room. The restaurant was decent, my girlfriend really liked her pasta, but my steak was nothing but fat. The Bar area was very nice. Staff was very kind even though they over looked all our issues with the drain and A/C. Also location was nice in relation to grand central. Currently working at two hotels one high end and one family friendly and being a active travel blogger with travel and leisure magazine. I have come to know what to expect and all sadly to say this property was lacking a little. I would stay again but not at the price I paid.
doc_reggie doc_regg…
Nice place! Jun 24, 2010
Great place with a bidet. That's a must if you can find it here in the states. TMI!!

Great Location, this hotel is the old NY class and I'm glad they're still open. Always love staying here.

Easy walk to restaurants for all meals and fresh squeezed OJ when you're in a hurry nearby.

It's not the Ritz Carlton but overall and excellent hotel and I'd live here a month if they'd let me!
Glynnes says:
Thanks for the review.
Posted on: Jun 27, 2010

Hilton Manhattan East Overview

The United Nations is just outside the lobby doors of the Hilton Manhattan East, an East Side New York hotel with close proximity to such famous sights as Central Park, Madison Square Garden, The Empire State Building, and Grand Central Station. This prime location offers a flexible launching point for both business travelers and tourists alike. The Hilton Manhattan East is mere blocks from Grand Central Station and approximately and less than 14 miles from JFK and LaGuardia airports. All public transit is easily accessible from the lobby.

Expertly appointed and surprisingly spacious, the 300 guestrooms at the Hilton Manhattan East offer wireless Internet connections, generous work areas, room service, marble bathrooms with jetted tubs, and posh bedding linens.

Dramatic yet modern and cozy, the Hilton Manhattan East offers 24 hour concierge service, an onsite bistro restaurant, an intimate bar and lounge area, a fully equipped gymnasium and fitness center, meeting and banquet facilities, and warm, charming service.

Hilton Manhattan East Amenities

• Full-service catering
  • Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower