Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort & Spa

Check Noonu Atoll Hotel Deals

Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort & Spa Noonu Atoll Reviews

clearnite83 clearnit…
Expensive but well worth it Jul 04, 2011
I went to the Maldives as a birthday present to myself last year.

Upon arriving at the Male International Airport a representative from the hotel took me to the Hilton's reservation room. Just a heads up the hotel will hold about $200 on your credit card per day for each day you stay, this is not something they advertise on the website I booked through. So there is no need to carry cash with you on the island.

There is a seaplane that ferries you over to the island. It was a great ride and the view was spectacular.

Once at the island someone comes to escort you with a ice cold beverage to get you settled in. I opted for the water villa. The view from the villa was amazing, I could go snorkeling off the back deck or just lay out in the sun. The room came equipped with anything you could need. From the normal amenities, to a universal converter, rain gear and life vest (Safety First!).

The service was outstanding and there was not a question that they I had that they could not answer. The food was a hit or miss which is one drawback to being on an island you can't really just go get something different if you don't like what you got.

The spa was great and the massage was a treat after backpacking through India.

The resort is family friendly and there are tons of things to do. You can rent snorkel gear for free for the entire stay and there are other water sports available (for a price of course).

Check out was simple enough. The tallied up my bill and took the money they had been holding on my credit card to pay it. One problem though was that they booked me on a seaplane that had me arrived too late for my flight to Thailand. No worries they had someone from the main island take care of me and then the Hilton paid for an extra night at a hotel in Male.

All in all a great trip, with excellent service and beautiful accommodations.
Seaplane to the resort