Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa

Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa Reviews

cavlizzy cavlizzy
BEAUTIFUL, Great Location Jun 04, 2011
The Hilton Luxor is on a sprawling estate. I felt like we weaved in and out all over the place to get to our room. But once there, we had a perfect shot at the pool. In hind sight it did seem like there was an older and newer part of the hotel... and we were in the older part.

It was still wonderful. The pool was so gorgeous, even though we knew it would be cold, the kids insisted on swimming anyway. (see pics) My youngest didn't last long. I am sure Egypt has no use for a "heated" pool? The sun was out and it was a pretty day.

Being a Hilton, our room was spacious. We had 2 large beds. Plenty of room. We had only brought our backpacks to Luxor and a change of clothes basically from Cairo, leaving the rest of our things at the Sheraton Hotel in Cairo. We didn't check out there so we didn't have to move all that knowing we were going right back. It was the simpliest thing to do with kids.

Our Egyptologist arranged everything. He did a great job picking this hotel. It was a perfect location, even though we were barely there except to sleep and have breakfast.

The Hilton is only 1 to 4 miles to EVERYthing you would want to see. Most in the 2 mile range. It is amazing how close things are together. We were able to see everything in Luxor we came to see.

Our room easily fit our family of 4.

This is easily a 4 Star hotel. And recent photos look as if the pool has been updated since we were there?

I can say without a doubt they have the most beautiful display at breakfast!! It is a work of art. A few items were arranged so pretty my children had to ask me if it was real food! IT WAS. They made flowers or designs out of cheese, fruit, anything. Large displays that went way above your head. It was amazing.

I wish I had taken my camera to breakfast, but I was not expecting that. And like I said, it was like a maze to get to and from the room. This was the only draw back. I could not let the kids roam far for fear of them getting lost IN the hotel area.

The Hilton Luxor was only 5 miles from the airport to catch our flight back to Cairo.
Hilton Luxor Pool area
Taking a swim in the Hilton Luxor …
Hilton Luxor pool -
miesielove miesielo…
1 night super Mar 08, 2009
Super breakfest.

Nice Personel

One problem in hotel

Check your minibar!!

We pay in the evening our drinks.

In the morning the stop the bus. You havenot payed your drinks. We must open our suitecase for the tillrecept. Other people drink noting of the minibar. In the hotel they sey you use something out the minibar. One problem the people of this room can't open the minibar because they have not a key of the minibar!

Summer 2005 The hotel was old. Now it is renovated

Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa Overview

Looking out over the Nile River, the Hilton Luxor Resort And Spa provides visitors with a remarkably convenient location from which to base an exploration of the area. The property is only a short distance from the Luxor and Karnak Temple complex and also close to the Luxor Museum, and major shopping areas too. Guests might also cross to the West Bank of the river to tour other attractions, including the Valley of the Kings. The Hilton Luxor Resort And Spa is located in Karnak and is 5.5 miles from the Luxor International Airport.

Each guestroom in the Hilton Luxor Resort And Spa is supplied with a full-sized bathroom with tub, a beverage station, climate controls, signature toiletries, a personal safe, satellite TV, and high-speed Internet access.

Those staying at the luxury Hilton Luxor Resort And Spa will enjoy many amenities, including 24-hour front desk service, conference rooms, laundry and dry cleaning services, a fitness room, a full spa with massage and beauty treatments, banqueting facilities, a business service center, a currency exchange, free daily breakfast service, a news stand, pet friendly policies, a swimming pool, shuttle services, a lounge with bar service, a concierge desk, golf course access, and several in-house restaurants.

Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes