Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Reviews

mills24 mills24
Waste of money Jun 15, 2011
The Hilton is in a good position for Hua Hin, close to the beach, bars and resteraunts. The swimming pool and resteraunt are average for a hotel. I came to check in after already prebooking and was made to wait around in the lobby for an hour before being shown to my room, and at 3am in the morning i was not best pleased. For the price you pay the room is basic, except the added luxury of a kettle in your room you can get the same standard in a guest house for a lot less money. Also charging 70BAHT for half an hour on the interent is far to expensive, my advice if you stay here is to go over the road where it will only cost you 30.
brinkley says:
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa White Lotus Restaurant Chef

I would like to inform you of how outraged I am regarding the outburst from one of your employee’s in the above mentioned restaurant on the 3rd May 2016

I had booked a table on the 2nd May for 3 adults 1 infant for 19.30 the following day on the 3rd I also had pre-ordered the duck .

We arrived just before 19.30, we were shown our table ordered our food, expressing we would like the duck served first. After 1 hour of waiting for our food we asked the waitress could you please tell us how much longer our food will be as we are getting very hungry, we were told not long next few minutes, another 50 minutes later !!! the food arrived less the duck !!! which was supposed to be served first , then some 30 minutes later after we had finished all our other food , the duck arrived by this time it was far too late and we were no longer hungry so we explained this to our waitress , she said no problem I understand , I asked would we be charged she said no of course not.

Some 2 minutes later we had a chef at our table acting in a very aggressive manner telling us YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE DUCK WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?? I was totally shocked to say the least I have not in all my years dining out ever come across such rude and aggressive behaviour before I find this totally unacceptable. I would like an apology from this member of staff and it confirmed that I shall not be charged for something I have not had , I also believe that a 2 hour wait for food is also unacceptable but we were polite and sat and waited. I suggest this employee be taught some customer service as he clearly does not have any.

Our party will not be eating there again, we were just after this awful experience going to check –out and book into somewhere else but we decided to stay as apart from this awful experience we had been really enjoying our stay

I look forward to hearing from you

Mr Brinkley

Room 612

Kind Regards
R Brinkley
Posted on: May 05, 2016
finnish_rose finnish_…
Excellent service and wonderful hotel Jan 16, 2009
I went to Thailand at the end of August, 2006. The hotel was located in Hua Hin, right next to the beach. To get to the hotel there was a narrow road to drive by and many stores along the way. Hotel's location was a bit "out there", if you wanted to go somewhere you better prepare to take some time for it. Right next to the hotel's entry there was a place where you could get a tuk tuk ride (very inexpensive).

Hotel's staff was very friendly and helpful. When me and my friends went outside the hotel or came back to hotel, couple times the doorman said "good morning" or "good evening" in fluent Finnish even though he was a Thai. I was so amazed and flattered.

On the last day of our stay we needed to weight our luggage before leaving to the airport but we weren't sure how much the luggages weighted. So I called to the reception and asked for a scale. After a few minutes one of the hotel's staff member came to bring me one. :)

The hotel was very beautiful and very classy. Even in the public restrooms the hotel had flowers next to sinks and candles here and there. And when u enter the hotel's lobby, during daytime there's a woman playing some Thai instrument sitting on a pedestal. It looked so traditional and oriental.

So in the final words I really recommend the hotel if you want only the best. Oh yeah, of course there's a big pool with a slide for the kids so if you don't want to go to the beach just hang out on the pool. :)

I'm adding a picture of myself in my hotel room, later on will add other possible pictures from the hotel if I can find any!
gardkarlsen gardkarl…
Jan 02, 2008
We stayed at The Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa for 3 nights in the end of September 2002.

We came to Hua Hin on a bus from Bangkok and just as we got of the bus it started to rain. And if you have been to Thailand you know that when it rains it ours. So we grabbed the first transportation that we could find and that was a pickup where we could sit in the back. So that is how we arrived at the Hilton in Hua Hin…in an old pickup more or less soaking wet.

Once we got into the reception we saw that this was a nice hotel. A girl was playing on a string instrument and behind her was a big glass facade, which gave us our first view of the pool area and the beach. The lobby itself is huge and there are lots of places to sit down. A friend of ours had already made the hotel reservation for us and I have to say that the welcome at the hotel is the best I have ever got in a hotel. When I got to the counter I was told that we should sit down in the soft sofa in the reception and they would bring the paper work to us. So we sat down and they brought us a cloth so that we could dry our faces and we also got something to drink. One of the hotel staff came over and kneeled next to me while we were doing the paper work and then the same women took us to the room and showed us around. I tell all this because it is a unique experience for me. This is something that I have never experienced when coming to a hotel in Norway.

The room itself…well, I can tell you that we were very impressed when we walked into the room. First of all there was a beautiful dark wooden floor and the walls were painted in light yellow. It was also decorated with taste when it comes to lights and furniture. Apart from the bed there was a small sofa, a chair and a small table, a mini bar, a color TV with cable and a wardrobe with a safe. Each day we got ½ liter of water for free and I if I’m not mistaken there was an option of making tea and coffee in the room. Our room also had a small balcony with two chairs and a table and we had a great view of the ocean. As usual I found the bed to be way too hard for my liking so I didn’t sleep very well during our stay here.

The bath room was the same great quality as the room: white tiles, a stone sink, a nice shower with glass walls (the shower had one of those cool heads where you can choose if you want pulse or spray :-) and there was a bathtub on the other side of the room. And as usual there were small bottles of shampoo, lotion etc. The bath also included a make up mirror, hairdryer, bathrobes and slipper.

As the name of the hotel indicates this is also a spa. My wife and tried it out of course :-) I went for a 1 hour Thai massage while my wife had the same plus deep facial cleansing. It was VERY relaxing to just lie down for an hour while getting pampered :-) The spa is located on the first floor of the hotel and as the rest of the hotel it is decorated with taste.

On the first floor you can also find the fitness room. I didn’t try out the gym (it looked big an impressive) but I did try out the 2 squash courts that they have at the hotel. And it was fun to play there and the staff even asked if they could join in on a game. In the fitness club you can also find an outside tennis court by the way.

On the ground floor we found an AVIS car rent stand. We did rent a car for a day and after the paper work was filled out we got the car right outside the door at the specified time. Next to the front desk there is also a little shopping area by the way. But I’m not sure that the prices on shirts here can compete with the prices outside the hotel :-)

Breakfast was included and it was served on the ground floor of the hotel. When we went there the first morning because it didn’t seem like they had a great selection. But after getting a plate of food I discovered that around the corner there was another room where they served different stuff. In the end we found out that there were 3-4 rooms where different food was on display or being served. I don’t think I want to try and describe all the stuff they had…let me just say that they had everything that I wanted and a lot more. We also had a pre-set dinner included in our stay and we had dinner one night at the hotel. I was not very impressed by the service or the food itself.

As I mentioned earlier the pool area is located between the hotel and the beach itself. The pool area is big and there are lots of chairs that you can use for free. You can also order drinks and food in the pool area and they also provide towels. And if you want to take a swim in the gulf of Thailand you can just take a few steps away from the pool and then you are on the beach.

The hotel is located very central so if only took us a few steps to get to the restaurants and bars located on the piers. We had some great seafood during our stay in Hua Hin…and the size of those prawns is just incredible :-)There are a lots of tailors in the area and they all try to drag you into their stores. And I guess there must be a lot of Scandinavians coming this way because a lot of them had no problem guessing where I was from just by my looks.

If you want to find an Internet connection in the area then it is no problem. In connection with the hotel there is a coffee shop and I think that if you bought something you could use the Internet for free. There are also standard Internet cafés around.

I’m not sure that I have covered it all but I think that this will have to do. To summarize I can say that this is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at :-) So if I can get a softer bed the nest time I go there then things will be just perfect.
gardkarlsen says:
Well, the bed was just very hard compared to what I'm used to so I had some trouble sleeping in it. But other wise it was a great hotel :-)
Posted on: Jan 19, 2009
finnish_rose says:
How come you didn't like your bed? I found mine very soft and I got the good sleep in it. :) My room also included large balcony, just that it didn't give the view on the beach.. lol There was some constructions going on so few times was waving to the guys working there whenever I went on the balcony. :D
Posted on: Jan 16, 2009

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Overview

The Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa sits in the center of Hua Hin and overlooks the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Some major points of interest guests staying in this Hua Hin hotel may wish to visit include the Khao Sam Roi Yod National Park, Singto Island, and Klai Kangwol Palace. Hua Hin airport is a mere 15 minute drive from the Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa.

A variety of luxurious rooms are available in the Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa. Each room comes equipped with in-room amenities, such as a balcony, high speed Internet access, air conditioning, mini-bars, satellite TV, and a hairdryer.

Delicious Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine can be enjoyed in one of the Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa’s restaurants, which also offers guests beautiful views of the surrounding area; in the other restaurant, guests can dine on Japanese, Italian, and Thai dishes. At the end of a hectic day, visitors can relax with a drink in the cozy atmosphere of the jazz bar. Business travelers can host conferences and events in the property’s well-appointed meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 600 people. Health conscious guests can work out in the gym and enjoy an invigorating dip in the swimming pool afterward.

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels