Hilton Hotel Helsinki-Vantaa Airport

Lentajankuja 1 Helsinki-Vantaa 01530 Vantaa Finland, Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland

Check Helsinki-Vantaa airport Hotel Deals

Hilton Hotel Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Reviews

EmmaRV EmmaRV
Excellent hotel - would definitely stay again! Oct 15, 2014
I stayed here with my younger sister for 4 nights, 29th July - 2nd August. We arrived at the airport a little after 11pm after a delayed flight out of London. The hotel was actually easy to find following signs for 2B in terminal 2 arrivals, then following signs for Hilton from there. There is a covered walkway right to the hotel door, perfect for the rainy mornings.

We eventually arrived at the hotel at midnight, the reception staff were very welcoming and check-in was quick and easy. We had room 414, with a view of the airport and some of the runways. In the morning I stood at the window and watched planes take-off and land, and I could hardly hear a thing! Overall, the room was great - the room was immaculate and the beds were very comfortable.

We splurged one night and had room service - the vegetarian pasta at €15 and the burger and chips at €20 (plus a €10 charge for the service). The pasta was a little overpowered by herbs, but overall the meals were delicious and generous, and definitely worth the price. Make sure you mention how you like your beef cooked!

The location is perfect. We didn't want to stay in the city centre, and with our late arrival (made later by delays), we didn't want to be travelling around finding our hotel. The Hilton was perfect! You can take the covered walkway back to the terminal 2 arrivals area, and you are immediately at the bus station. There is a bus (number 615) to the main train station (Rautatieasema) running every 10-20 minutes, €4.50 for adults and €2.30 under 16's, journey time of around 30 minutes. There is also a little 24 hour supermarket in the terminal from which we bought our breakfast and light dinner. The staff are very friendly and always recognised us when we came in.

We really enjoyed our stay here, and definitely plan to visit Helsinki again. We will certainly be using the Hilton as our hotel as we had such a wonderful experience there.
tonybklyn tonybklyn
One of the Best Airport Hotels in Europe. Oct 10, 2010
Working in flight as cabin crew, I've stayed at many airport hotels. For those who've stayed in airport hotels, you already know they can be hit or miss,I recently stayed at the Hilton Airport Helsinki and was absolutely refreshed by what I experienced.

Location

The hotel was no more than 400 feet from terminal 2 at the airport, an easy walk, no need to wait for the hotel bus when good weather prevails.

Check in

check in was fast, friendly and the staff eager to accommodate. All amenities are explained on check in, if you're very lucky, you'll get one of the rooms with it's own private sauna.

The Room

I was one of the lucky ones. My room was a Jr. Suite, tasteful decorated in a very mild olive color. Windows are big and wide, allowing plenty of natural light, the Jr. Suite is divided into two rooms, with each having it's own thermal control for heat and air. The beds are extremely comfortable, rivaling the Westin's "Heavenly Bed".

This room had the most incredible bathroom, it was exceptionally large and included a seperate bath tub and shower, what made it all the more special; the private sauna that was large enough for four people! I was able to take a bath and sit undisturbed for an hour and just bake in this unexpected luxury.

Dining

I only dined at breakfast in the hotel, so I can only vouch for the great buffet they offer, plenty of stand European breakfast favorites, along with an assortment of smoke fish (this is actual heaven for me).

Transportation

If you don't want to rent a car, public transportation is quite good in Helsinki. There is a public bus #615 that travels between the airport and the city every few minutes. It does not operate between 2am and 5am. The fare is 4.00 Euro each way.

The Hilton at Helsinki Airport is one of those hotels that makes short time out of the hustle and bustle of travel, and offers a sleak, modern and friendly atmosphere to unwind.
Glynnes says:
Nice review. Thanks has sharing.
Posted on: Oct 10, 2010
rpostma rpostma
Affordable luxury by the the Finnish Airport Oct 09, 2008
The Hotel is perfectly located at the Vantaa Airport. The good news is that in the morning, there's always a Taxi. Staying in Helsinki or Espoo can lead to a dissapointing hunting for caps. The Hilton at the Airport is brand new, has small rooms but very convenient including clean bathroom, iron, Wireless Internet Connection. From here you can start traveling all across Finland or Russia (St. Petersburg)

Check Helsinki-Vantaa airport Hotel Deals