Hilton Glasgow

Hilton Glasgow Rates and Deals

Hilton Glasgow Reviews

acramb acramb
Luxurious hotel in the heart of Glasgow May 17, 2011
I stayed at the Hilton Glasgow in 2010 and found my stay rather welcoming. I was greeted by staff in a friendly and warm manner which made my first impressions of the hotel.

The hotel is situated about a ten minute walk away from central station. The hotel was clean, comfortable and breathtaking. Ii had a breath taking view of glasgow from our large window.

The hotel itself has many facilities such as a health suit and swimming pool to keep kids and adults entertained.

The rooms were comfortable and spacious with flat screen tvs, wifi access.

If dinning in the hotel i would recommend Minsky's restaurant however there are many fantastic places to eat in Glasgow such as two fat ladies, urban, jamie olivers etc.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Chris23031979 Chris230…
Don't book without a great price offer! Aug 27, 2011
I was lucky to book a room in this 5-star hotel for one night in August for only £69. That is awesome for a hotel of this quality.

But if I had paid a full price I would have complained.

I was put in the smoker floor as I had requested twin beds. The smell in the corridor was very strong and the room smelled of smoke as well. Air conditioning does not seem to be a strength.

Also my mum who traveled with me had not received her luggage at the airport and the hotel was not able to provide her with a dental set. Hotels (especially of this caliber) should be able to provide this basic help!

Getting to the hotel is very tricks as it's right at a complicated main road junction with bridges etc.. I had to take 2 attempts to finally get to the entrance. There is definitely a lack of signs.

Also walking from the hotel to town feel awkward as the area feel snot very safe at night. But it might have been just a bad feeling...

On the upside the hotel is relatively central. Staff was very friendly and tried to be helpful. Breakfast was great with a big variety of things on offer.

And the car park for £10 per day is for a short stay acceptable.

All in all for the full price I would not recommend staying. I would rather go closer to the heart of the city away from the motorways.

But if you should get a good offer like I did just go for it. :-)
aliceb88 aliceb88
Great Hotel For Downtown Glasgow! Aug 01, 2008
Very Lovely hotel, with great rooms and service.Very clean and well established. Also 2 excellent restaurants located on the right side as you enter the hotel from the front entrance. Hilton Hotels has not failed me yet! Anything I needed they were prompt. It was also the first hotel I went to in Scotland that had an American adapter on hand!

It was located right down town! We walked to all the hot spots and the casino (which can be a blessing and a curse lol!) It was a very nice stay; I will definitely recommend and go back!

Hilton Glasgow Overview

Located in central Glasgow, just blocks from shopping areas and close to the Glasgow airport, the Hilton Glasgow is an ideal place for business as well as leisure travelers. The hotel is also within walking distance to several local attractions. The Glasgow airport is 9 miles away with an approximate driving time of 15 minutes from the Hilton Hotel Glasgow. Cultural attractions including the Glasgow School of Art, Kelvingrove Art Gallery, and Glasgow Science Center are within 1 mile of the hotel.

All 319 guestrooms in the Hotel Hilton Glasgow have high speed Internet access, mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser press, 32 inch flat screen televisions, pay per view movies, air conditioning, hairdryers, and toiletries.

Offering 16 meeting rooms for 2 to 1000 people, a business center, and executive lounge, the Hilton Glasgow has much to offer business travelers. The hotel has many amenities for all travelers to enjoy. They include Minskys Restaurant, a 15 meter swimming pool, and a fully equipped fitness center. Guests can also make use of the on site gift shop and foreign currency exchange.

Hilton Amenities

• Desk
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Executive Floor