Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North Rates and Deals

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice and welcoming Apr 11, 2011
I was in Orlando for a conference and I had booked a hotel that was not next to the conference area because I was imagining that in these three days I needed to see something else than the conference area. The hotel turned out to be situated around 3 kilometres away from it and it suited me good.

The hotel was nice and a standard Hilton Inn hotel; everything worked perfectly and I had in general a really good stay. There were always a parking spot close to the hotel no matter what time I arrived. The hotel had an outdoor pool and an outdoor bar but I never visited one of them.

The reception area and the hall were nice and spacious. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist and she had my room arranged quickly. I was on the 3rd floor and the room was really spacious. I had twin king-size beds so no small space here. I had a view towards the backside of the hotel and the parking lot but I did not care as I was never there while it was light anyway; well I guess a couple of hours in the morning but that didn’t matter.

There was Wi-Fi and a really nice desk to work from which suited me perfect. I like that hotels in the States usually are so spacious because in Europe you sometimes feel so cramped up in the hotel rooms.

The bathroom was spacious as well but it was not modern in the design, but you had space. There were wending machines in the hallway together with an ice machine which was nice as well.

The receptionist was praising the breakfast with the words that it was really good and you can eat all you want. I could not stop laughing at this eat all you want like that is a slogan I go for! I must prefer to eat something that is nice and good and less of it. The truth was that the breakfast was not that good. There were loads of what I call plastic offers which I don't care for but the omelette was good but here you could also decide the ingredients yourself.

As always as an European I find the prices of these hotels really reasonable and so was this offer. I found again that Hilton Inn had a really good ratio between prize and quality.
The hotel
My room
My room
One of the beds

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North Overview

The Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North hotel is adjacent to Universal Orlando Resort. The Orlando/Orange County Convention Center, Wet 'n Wild, and SeaWorld of Florida are also nearby. Chep USA, Lockheed Martin, Mitsubishi Power Systems, Florida Power & Light Company, and Darden Restaurants are among the nearby corporate offices. The I-Ride Trolley Stop provides transportation for a small fee to Orlando's International Drive shops and restaurants. The hotel is located within short walking and driving distances to over 100 restaurants and shopping. The hotel is also centrally located to all the major Florida theme parks, including Universal Orlando Resort (Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, CityWalk), Wet 'n Wild, SeaWorld of Florida, and Walt Disney World Resort (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT Center, Downtown Disney). Guests may take advantage of our complimentary transportation to and from Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld and Wet 'n Wild with advance reservations. We are easily accessible to I-4, putting all of the many attractions and corporate offices in Orlando, Florida within comfortable reach. After a long day of work or play, enjoy some time in our outdoor, heated pool and whirlpool spa. Or, burn off your theme park treats in our fully-equipped fitness center! Enjoy a tropical drink poolside at our Tiki Bar or relax in our lounge. The Great American Grill restaurant serves freshly-prepared breakfast and dinner daily, while the Pavilion Pantry has a selection of refrigerated, frozen and microwaveable packaged items perfect for in-room preparation. Deluxe accommodations, Florida's southern hospitality, and friendly service await our guests at Hilton Garden Inn International Drive North. Amenities include: complimentary high-speed Internet access with secure PrinterOn remote printing, an in-room hospitality center with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker, two dual-line phones with voicemail and data ports, a large work desk with desk level outlets, an ergonomic chair, On Command video, TV video games, complimentary HBO, and USA Today each weekday morning. Business travelers will appreciate our 24-hour complimentary business center, meeting and banquet space that accommodates up to 80 people, as well as catering services. Great American Grill - Onsite. Tiki Bar - Onsite. Pavilion Pantry - Onsite.

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels