Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk

Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Rates and Deals

Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Reviews

Jennyrac Jennyrac
Nice Hotel with A Rude Staff Jan 14, 2010
This hotel looks very nice on Internet compared with the others on the same street, so I chose it. In June of 2006, I stayed there for a conference held at Fairfield University. I regret my choice for one single reason. The woman staff working in the front desk was super rude. On the day I checked in, I went on Internet and found that the price was lower than I booked. So, I went to the front desk asking if I could get the same rate as shown on Internet. I think it is a legitimate request for a hotel like this. The lady was so rude telling me no by staring at my eyes. I now do not remember the details in our conversation, but all I remembered was her rude facial expression. Even when I am writing this review, her evil eyes were still flashing in my mind. I do not like being treated like that by a rude woman staffer.

The rooms, building, and the gym are definitely not as nice as they are in real. Particularly the gym is very small, not much equipment provided. It turned out just an average hotel, farther from the highway and more expensive compared with other hotels on the same street. Next time if I am staying in the same area for a conference, I will choose another hotel.
metsbwd metsbwd
Decent hotel option in southern Fairfield County Aug 20, 2009
Considering the other optiond in southern Fairfield County, the Hilton Garden Inn in Norwalk is one of the better options out there.

This hotel is located just off the Route 7 connector, next to the DMV near the Norwalk / Wilton line. The hotel is relatively new and well maintained, the rooms are consistent with similar hotels of this chain, as are the service and convenience.

While this part of town is not the most active, there are some restaurants in the general vicinity and they offer a shuttle service to the South Norwalk area where there are more restaurants and nightlife.

The hotel offers a brekfast buffet and has a mini convenience-store type area inside for buying some necessities for your stay. Rooms have a fridge and microwave as well which helps with the items you can buy here or bring back.

The rooms themselves are comfortable, and the beds as well. Internet is asvailable.

When I have to stay in a hotel in this part of the region, this is where I choose to stay...

Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Overview

Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk hotel of Connecticut, is located in Coastal Fairfield County, just off I-95 and the Merritt Parkway (RT 15). Our hotel is near many Fortune 500 companies. Our Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk hotel is close to Mystic Seaport, scenic Litchfield Hills and is only a 45 minute ride to downtown Manhattan! If business brings you to Norwalk, Connecticut, our Hilton Garden Inn hotel offers convenience with our close proximity and free shuttle to many of Norwalk's corporations, including ABB (Asea Brown Boveri), ASML, Beiersdorf, Deloitte, Diageo, FactSet, Hewitt, General Electric, Louis Dreyfus, Marsh & McLennan, Siemens, and Tyco/US Surgical. Looking for a great location for your next small meeting in Norwalk, Connecticut? Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk of Connecticut offers 1500 square feet of meeting space that accommodates up to 100 people. We even offer catering services! Let our team here at Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk hotel help create a menu that will please you and your attendees during your stay in Connecticut! Visiting one of the Norwalk, Connecticut area's renowned universities, including Sacred Heart, Fairfield, or Yale University? Interested in art? Thrilled by history? Our Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk hotel location in Coastal Fairfield County is a great place to be with lots to see and do. The Maritime Aquarium, Westport Country Playhouse, Sheffield Island Lighthouse, Stew Leonard's, and Arena at Harbor Yard are just a few spots to visit. And don't forget the trendy ''SoNo'' Waterfront District, offering a variety of restaurants to satisfy any appetite! With the South Norwalk train station (Metro North) close by, their regular departures put Manhattan, NY, within a comfortable 45 minute ride! While away in Connecticut, whether on business or pleasure, stay connected with complimentary high-speed internet access in all Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk hotel rooms and wireless internet access throughout the hotel, including in the lobby and meeting space. Our in-room Hospitality Center offers a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, in addition to two dual-line phones with voicemail and data ports. Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk hotel rooms also include a large work desk with desk-level outlets, an ergonomic chair, on-command video, TV, plus video games and complimentary HBO. Complimentary USA Today is available each weekday morning, and our Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk hotel of Connecticut features a heated indoor pool/whirlpool and fitness center. *****Everything. Right where you need it.*****

Please note property offers Free Internet (Wired, Wireless and Public Wi-Fi).

Hilton Garden Inn Amenities

• Full-service catering
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower