Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport

Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport Rates and Deals

Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport North Charleston Reviews

Smiles Smiles
This hotel's staff makes this hotel a great place to stay!!! Nov 19, 2011
This is a nice hotel with a great staff. I checked into the hotel at 330am, in the morning, as my original hotel (who shall remain nameless) was overbooked even though I had a reservation. So I drove across the street to see if the Hilton had a room available. Understanding it has been a long night for me, the clerk at the Hilton quickly checked me in and given me 2 breakfast vouchers as he said I would need a hearty breakfast to start off my day (I did not make that up). The room was clean and the "cook to order" breakfast was pretty good. There was always fresh coffee and bottles of water available for the hotel's guests who were always on the go, like myself...so that was definitely a plus. The location of the hotel is literally 3 minutes away from the Tanger outlets, which again was a good thing due to my newfound shopping habit...which is quite impulsive. The only hiccup during my trip was I was not able to log into my job's secured network wirelessly. The staff, however, was happy to provide me with a cat cable, as I had left mine at home. So just to sum it up...there are no complaints here. The staff was great and the room was clean, what more can you ask for.

Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport Overview

Guests of the Hilton Garden Inn Airport North Charleston can enjoy accommodation in North Charleston nearby to the airport and many of the area’s attractions, including Drayton Hall and the H.L. Hunley Submarine. The hotel is also within easy reach of many restaurants and shops, including those in downtown Charleston. The Hilton Garden Inn Airport North Charleston is easily accessible by car, and guests can also make use of the hotel’s airport shuttle to get to and from the nearby Charleston International Airport.

The rooms of the Hilton Garden Inn Airport North Charleston all include amenities like two dual-line telephones with voicemail and computer dataports, work desks with ergonomic chairs, and free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of the rooms also offer microwaves, fridges, and coffee makers, as well as televisions with complimentary HBO and on-demand movies and PlayStation games. Each room also has an en suite bathroom.

This modern hotel offers guests plenty of amenities, including a 24-hour front desk, business services, laundry and dry cleaning services, and concierge services. The Hilton Garden Inn Airport North Charleston also features an on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill, where guests can enjoy convenient meals, a pantry, which offers frozen and microwaveable meals throughout the night, and a lounge, which serves drinks where guests can relax.

Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor