Hilton Copenhagen Airport

Hilton Copenhagen Airport Rates and Deals

Hilton Copenhagen Airport Kastrup Reviews

mebet mebet
Very Close to Airport, Confused by 5* rating Jun 09, 2012
I used miles for this booking, but otherwise would have not chosen it due to the cost. It's safe and clean. The beds are very uncomfortable (hard.) Bathrooms had both shower and (deep) tub. "Business Center" was not free for anything. About 10 minute walk from airport but signage gets you there pretty easily and walkway keeps you connected to the actual airport. This was not in city center, therefore many metor trips nescessary to get anywhere - but Copenhagen Card does (2012) cover ALL zones now (didn't used to). After one particularly late night discovered only trains running were going to airport, so that was a good thing discovered when there. This location will not require you to haul luggage up/down steps unlike several as it seemed every other station was having closed elevators at some point during my stay. If you can use HiltonHonors points, you will probably have to also pay $50-100 because it thinks it's a 5 star hotel. This combination worked out and I would recommned it if these elements match your needs.
grandmar says:
I don't pay any attention to the stars, but I know that Hiltons charge for stuff that I think should be free
Posted on: Feb 10, 2017
ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
hilton copenhagen airport Sep 21, 2011
I was coming back from my trip to thailand,bali etc and was going to stay in malmo for a convention.but my flight got into denmark at 1130 p.m. Then i noticed that hilton had a hotel in the airport in copenhagen. I was exhaused and just wanted to sleep after my long trip .after a long trip there is nothing like hilton bed. And the great hilton custermer service.they were nice and friendly and took my bags up to my room.i was out in a minute. I was shocked that it was so quite with the planes taking off.the rooms were nice and clean.i didnt have time to see everything the hotel offered.the staff was friendly.the train was just below the hilton and i was off to malmo.hilton copenhagen is a great place to get a nice and quite rest after a long trip
ccjbeachbum says:
the hilton in copenhagen was nicer then the malmo,sweden one. i loved its location with the train station just below the hilton. it was a nice stay
Posted on: Sep 21, 2011
Chokk says:
I have been to meetings there but never had a room
Posted on: Sep 21, 2011
grandmar grandmar
AT the airport Jun 27, 2009
I signed in at the hotel, and they asked me if I wanted a handicapped room, so I said OK. This is a very plush hotel and very convenient for the airport, but like all the Hiltons, they nickel and dime you for everything that less expensive hotels give you for free. Like the internet. Later they asked me to review the hotel, but they didn't accept the review - maybe because I had some criticism.

I asked if they could help me print out my boarding passes for tomorrow and one of the very good looking guys at the concierge desk said he would help me. We went to a machine and I think the reason that I could not get a boarding pass before was because they had to scan your passport and they could not do that from a hotel or on the internet.

The plane was full and they were asking for people to give up their seats so maybe that was another reason. I said no I would not give up my seat and my passport was swiped. My granddaughter had already gone up to the room, with the airport luggage cart, so we tried calling the room for her to come back and have her passport scanned, but she did not answer the phone. I had to go up to the room and get her and she would not go down with the concierge and do it - I had to come with her. We couldn't get luggage tags though.

The handicapped room was very nice - we had to use our room key to go up in the elevator, but not to keep the lights on in the room. It had hospital beds, and a wheelchair accessible shower, although when my granddaughter showered there she got most of the floor wet. I sat on my cane for a shower and managed to keep most of the water contained in the shower area. There was a mini-bar, but if you wanted ice, you had to go and get it.

They had a buffet restaurant, a regular restaurant and a bar for snacks and we decided that we weren't that hungry and went to the bar. My granddaughter just had a strawberry smoothie (65 DK), but I opted for a Nordic sandwich which was smoked salmon, shrimp and creme fraiche on dark bread (135 DK), forgetting that I'm not that fond of smoked salmon.

My granddaughter tried some of the fish eggs that were on top, but didn't like them OR the dark bread. I also had cranberry juice (35 DK).

I tried to get on-line to tell my granddaughter's family that we had gotten as far as Copenhagen but could not get the sign-in screen to come up. So I called the number indicated, and got someone who said that the hotel internet was down and to try again in 5 minutes. But when I tried later, I still couldn't get on, so I went on to bed.

I woke up about 6 and wrote my the last email and the internet worked now, so I sent it. Then I showered and got dressed and we went down to breakfast when was a really extensive buffet - almost bigger than the Lido on the ship. They had various items like eggs made to order (poached, soft or hard boiled and omelets), plus the normal hot buffet items like scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, beans, tomatoes, pancakes, waffles, French toast and porridge. Then there was bread which could be toasted, rolls, sweet rolls, coffee cake, cheeses and cold meats, cold cereal and a variety of juices, tea and coffee.

We checked out about 9 and I mentioned to the guy at the desk that the internet was not working last night, so I only got an hour this morning, and he took the charge (65DK) for the hour that I used off the bill. Although I totally didn't ask him to - I was complaining that I couldn't use it more.
Causeway to hotel
Bed
Night table and phone
Hospital bed

Hilton Copenhagen Airport Overview

The Hilton Copenhagen Airport is located within only two kilometers of the beach. Attractions located nearby include Arken Museum of Modern Art, Amager Strandpark and Tivoli Gardens. There is also a golf course near the hotel. Guests will also find there are numerous restaurants and shopping opportunities located in the vicinity near the hotel. In addition, there are also many entertainment venues. Copenhagen Airport is located within a short drive of the Hilton Copenhagen Airport. Public transportation services are available in the local area. A car park is available at the hotel for an additional fee.

Guestrooms at the Hilton Copenhagen Airport include cable television, air conditioning, pay movies, in-room safes, air conditioning and voice mail. There are 382 rooms at the hotel, all of which are soundproofed.

A variety of amenities is offered at the Hilton Copenhagen Airport including 29 meeting rooms, a gym, Jacuzzi and whirlpool. Guests can also enjoy an onsite restaurant during their stay at the hotel. There is also a bar and lounge at the hotel for the enjoyment of guests during their stay.

Hilton Copenhagen Airport Amenities

• Steam Bath
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes