Seattle, Washington

Hiking Seattle Reviews

kloricacid kloricac…
Jun 15, 2007
If you and your family are outdoorsy people, I'd look at hiking, like Tiger Mountain in Issaquah, or there's Mt. Si, Mt. Pilchuk, about an hour's drive away. You can also venture out to the Olympic mountains where there is the only rainforest in the 48 states. Also, you can take the ferry across to Vancouver.

There's also Pike's Place, where you can see them throw the fish and the first Starbucks...and also a great view. It's a large (possibly overpriced) marketplace where you can buy items and experience the food there.

There's also the EMP (Experience Music Project) by the Space Needle, which is a museum for Music related things.

And if you are into history, the Underground Tour in Pioneer Square about the founding of Seattle and a tour of underground Seattle.
waterfyre says:
Ah Mt. Si...loved that hike. Although my absolute favorite was hiking to the top of the Noble Knob. It's a trail farther south, but the view from the top is just stunning!
Posted on: Mar 08, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Hiking

I Went Back
I have officially finished Seattle.  This past go-round I did the underground walking tour and I was dragged through Pike Place Market for a few hours.  Having already seen the Space Needle…hiking, snowshoeing, etc); Seattle has absolutely nothing left by way of tourism to offer me.  There are Jack-In-The-Boxes…
Pike Place
On Sunday morning I walked to Pike Place, the famous farmer's market in downtown Seattle.  It was a bit of a hike from my hotel (in the rain of course), but it was along the flat streets.  …Seattle.  It was a bit of a hike from my hotel (in the rain of course), but it was along…

Check Seattle Hotel Deals