Hever Hotel Edenbridge

Hever Hotel Edenbridge Rates and Deals

Hever Hotel Edenbridge Reviews

katiee katiee
Quiet, traditional and resonably priced Sep 12, 2010
I only stayed in this hotel because it was the only one left at the time I was staying in Edenbridge.

Unfortunatly something went wrong with the book in, my sister booked two rooms, had two reference numbers but only one room was officially booked.

I was pleasently surprised that the manager agreed to let us pay for one of those kid bed things [it was a camping bed really] but it did colapse when I sat on it and the blanket was one of those really itchy things. The three of us ended up sharing the bed because I refused to sleep in the thing. The bed was large and comfy.

We didnt use the amenities really but I did see the tennis courts, parking was ample.

I would stay here again but probably call the hotel staright away to check that the booking was complete.

The food was really good, although the tea and coffee was cold when we got to it, we did go to the restaurant late but in my opinion the tea / coffee should always be hot.
alpgalip alpgalip
"A little bit of luxury in the countryside" Dec 13, 2010
I have stayed there more than 10 years ago. It has wonderful location in the nature. It is located in Hever Village in Edenbridge Town in Kent. The resort has huge lands and golf courses. Mostly older people come there to play golf and have a nice time. It is 50 minute far away from Central London. Its hard to find something to do around the hotel. There is a small village which has a historical Castle called Hever Castle. Edenbridge is so close to find some market and restaurant. The best transportation is to rent a car. Otherwise its really hard to go somewhere. Resort has luxury rooms. Its also has ponds with swans. And the building has traditional architecture.

Hever Hotel Edenbridge Overview

Originally the farm serving Hever Castle, a sympathetic conversion of the original stables and cottages has created a series of hotel rooms and apartments that are charmingly individual all with en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, hair dryers and tea and coffee facilities. The Hotel borders the renowned Hever Golf Club and there is easy access to many local and tourist attractions. Hever Castle, childhood home of King Henry VIIIs tragic Queen, Anne Boleyn, is just over one mile along the road. Chartwell House the former home of Winston Churchill, is a ten minute drive away. Chiddingstone Castle and Penshurst Place are both within a 15 minute drive. The Hotel is located 10 minutes from Edenbridge, 15 minutes from the M25 and approximately 45 minutes from Central London, with our most local train stations being Edenbridge through to London Victoria, and Hildenborough through to London Charing Cross.

Hever Hotel Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower