Hetman Hotel

Hetman Hotel Rates and Deals

Hetman Hotel Warsaw Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel not far from the city center Jun 08, 2012
I was back in Warsaw and by coincidence I had overseen that it was the opening weekend of the European Championship and the opening match was in Warsaw between Polen and Greece. We had been a couple of guys that had talked about going to Warsaw for a long time and the only weekend everyone were free was the 8th – 10th June. I just went on Booking.com as I usually do and to my surprise there were hardly any rooms left. I tried a couple of times because I could not believe it before I remembered.

It was therefore pretty hard to find a room but I managed to get one at Hotel Hetman at a price that was 3 times the normal fare. I had no knowledge of the hotel and it was the first time that I booked a hotel on that side of the river. First I had booked a twin room but given the price level I called and asked if I could have a third bed in the room and they said yes straight away. They even told me that they would change it to a larger room and the fee would be an additional 100 zloty that had to be paid upon arrival.

I was not sure what to expect when we entered the hotel but first impression from the reception was really nice. We took the elevator to the 4th floor and entered a room that was really nice and large. The 3 beds were far from each other, the beds were quite comfortable and there was even a balcony where we could go out for some fresh air. The bathroom was new and rally nice in size.

The neighborhood was also better than I expected and it was only 3 stops with a tram and then you were in the city center. Overall I was pleasantly surprised with the service from the hotel as well. It turned out to be a great stay.
The reception
The hall
My extra bed
The room and my friend Bo
Chokk says:
Yeah - you get some nice surprises but I had hoped I could stay at the Hotel Bristol where I usually stay ;)
Posted on: Jun 24, 2012
westwind57 says:
the best places are found by coincidence isn't it? :)
Posted on: Jun 24, 2012

Hetman Hotel Overview

The Hotel Hetman Warsaw is located in Warsaw, Poland, just a short distance from the Old Town and close to the Vistula River. St. Florian Cathedral and the Warsaw Zoo are both in walking distance from the hotel. Also nearby are numerous historical monuments related to Jewish culture and the Orthodox Church of St. Mary Magdalene. The Hotel Hetman Warsaw is located 15 kilometers from the Okecie International Airport. Transportation through the city and surrounding area is provided by the city’s railway system, taxis and buses.

There are 68 guestrooms at the Hotel Hetman Warsaw that are equipped with modern amenities. At their disposal, guests will have a radio, telephone, satellite television, Internet access, and spacious bathrooms with showers.

The Hotel Hetman Warsaw is a 3-star hotel that offers guests affordable accommodations in a peaceful setting. There is an in-house restaurant that serves a breakfast buffet in the morning and Polish and international cuisine through the day and evening. The hotel also has a lobby bar, conference rooms, a health club and Jacuzzi.

Hetman Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower