Het Anker

Het Anker - Inside Het Anker

Het Anker Mechelen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Het Anker Apr 16, 2007
In Mechelen I have had the fortune to visit a very nice brewery called Het Anker. In the brewery you have a very good restaurant and there is also a very nice and cheap hotel.

In the brewery they make some really tastful beers; Gouden Carolus Classic - a very nice golden dark beer 8,5%, Gouden Carolus Triple - a fantastic golden beer that kicks 9%, Gouden Carolus Ambrio - a great brown beer 8%, Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keizer - a fantastic brown beer that really moves 11%.

The food is very good and it is the typical and traditional belgian kitchen. Many of the dishes have beer as one of the ingredients:-)

This is a great place - and the service is fantastic
Some of the best beer
A couple of beers
The entrence to Het Anker
3 great beers
Chokk says:
They have just rebuilt it and it is still okay
Posted on: Jun 07, 2011
Paulovic says:
Sounds as a great place!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2011
dothoin says:
fantastic beers in belgium
Posted on: Jan 19, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Het Anker

Het Anker a place to be
Marc was the one who introduced me to one of my favourites places in Belgium; the Het Anker in Mechelen. Marc had been living in Mechelen for some years and he knows a lot of good places to go out an…Het Anker in Mechelen. Marc had been living in Mechelen for some years and he knows a lot of good…
The yearly music festival in Mechelen
I went to visit my friend Marc in Mechelen because we wanted to eat at Het Anker where they serve the fantastic carolus beer. I went to his house and we tasted his latest own beer, which were a very …Mechelen because we wanted to eat at Het Anker where they serve the fantastic carolus beer. I went to his house…

Check Mechelen Hotel Deals