Hesperia Bristol Playa

Hesperia Bristol Playa Rates and Deals

Hesperia Bristol Playa Fuerteventura Reviews

kelleb kelleb
cheap, decent location Nov 22, 2010
Was looking for a somewhat inexpensive hotel in a good location in Corralejo for my solo holiday in Fuerteventura. I realllly wanted a place with a hot tub but couldn't find one anywhere. I ended up getting a room here for £70 total for 3 nights ! Pretty cheap I thought... my room had two single beds, a nice bathroom with bathtub, livingroom/mini kitchen combo, and a little patio w/ chairs and a table. There was a TV in the living room (which was maybe 12 inches, ha not sure but super small) and of course the only English channels didn't come in. That's ok though I wasn't planning on watching TV anyways. There are a couple pools but they were pretty cold and I didn't go in. The staff at the hotel were very nice and helpful with recommendations... I was there alone so a couple people told me good places to go. The location was decent, at the very North of Corralejo and close to the Port, but kind of far from the beach... (not too far but there are other hotels closer..) Lastly, my last night there I found a cockroach in my room and kind of freaked out when it went under my bed and I couldn't find it... but the staff was really nice about it and I did read before going to Fuerteventura that there are a lot of them so I don't really feel like it was just this hotel.. one of the employees came in my room and took care of it for me (thank god) I'm really not a big baby I can handle bugs and spiders but cockroaches eeeeeee. Anyways, Hesperia Bristol Playa was fine, cheap and nice people, but maybe in the end I would pay a little more to be in a little better location. But if you're lookin to walk and spend little money, it's worth the money.
Hotel is right next to the ocean!
Right outside of the hotel... on t…
Pool at Hesperia Bristol Playa
Pool at Hesperia Bristol Playa
fransglobal says:
Looks good for the price. I'm one of the few people in Ireland who've never been to the Canaries. Maybe later this year so I'll keep this in mind. Thanks.
Posted on: May 08, 2011

Hesperia Bristol Playa Overview

Guests staying at the Hesperia Bristol Playa will find that they are only a short drive from the Dunas National Park. They will be able to visit the dunes, and they will be able to spend time on the beach. Guests can also explore the town of Corralejo and find places to shop and dine. They can visit Baku, the water park, as well. Guests of the Hesperia Bristol Playa will find that many attractions are just a short walk from the doors of the hotel. Reaching other areas is easy with the help of public transportation.

All of the 184 rooms found at the Hesperia Bristol Playa have a TV, microwave, refrigerator, coffee making facilities, and toasters. Guests will be able to request free cots, and they will be able to rent a safety box for their room.

The hotel underwent refurbishment in 2002. Guests of the Hesperia Bristol Playa will find swimming pools onsite, one of which is heated, a tennis court, and a miniature golf course. The hotel also has a supermarket and eateries onsite. Guests will be able to relax in the gardens as well.

Hesperia Bristol Playa Amenities

• Beach (Direct Access)
  • Billiards
  • Golf (miniature)
  • Playground
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels