Herzog Restaurant

81 Jefferies Road, Blenheim, New Zealand

Herzog Restaurant Blenheim Reviews

glennisnz glennisnz
Herzog Boutique Restaurant Mar 16, 2008
The best restaurant in Marlborough is without a doubt Herzog's Boutique Restaurant. It is set in the country about 12 KM from Blenheim on a side road, not somewhere you might stumble into, this is a restaurant you book well ahead for, and they are usually booked out.

Herzog's is run by the Herzog family, they are Swiss by birth and they bring a European style to their establishment.

I must confess that I have never dined at their restaurant myself, but I have taken hundreds of people in my taxi there and back. I alway ask whether they enjoyed their evening out, and I always hear that they did very much, in fact most rave about the place, so on their behalf, I recommend Herzog's to everyone with plenty of money for a special meal.

It is very expensive to dine here but you get what you pay for; excellent food and service and wine.

In fact I beleive Herzogs was judged to be the best restaurant in New Zealand by NZ Herald.

There is a small colonial style cottage to rent here, and there is a boutique winery and vineyard; a complete package really.
reikunboy says:
it sounds like a great place to take a special loved one
Posted on: Mar 16, 2008