Hertz rental in Brussels Airport

Zaventem Airport, Zaventem, Belgium

Hertz rental in Brussels Airport Zaventem Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Smooth renting Oct 10, 2010
I had landed in Brussels loads of times but I had never rented a car before so I was not sure where to find the car agencies. Lately I had joined the Hertz gold club which you can do on the internet and since then my rentals had gone much easier and also faster.

The biggest advantage is that you don’t have to queue which wouldn’t been a problem in Brussels airport but sometimes in Germany and in Spain I had been queuing quite long before getting my car and besides that they know you so you only have to show the drives licence.

The rental office boxes were not situated that obvious; they were all the way in the back to the left when you leave the arrival zone and enter the area of the crowd greeting the arrivals. I just asked where the cars were delivered and here I had to go down one floor and follow the signs in to the parking area.

I arrived at the Hertz office up there and everything was ready. I had ordered the smallest model for my two stay in Brussels and much to my surprise I was given a new Audi A4 break, so I was quite pleased.

The car had worked perfectly my two days and the returning was easy too. The signs leading you the right place was easy to follow; much easier than for instance Munich Airport. The handover was quick and I had a perfect rental.
My rental car in Mechelen
Glynnes says:
Easy pick-up and return. Wow!
Posted on: Oct 12, 2010