Hertz in Vilnius airport, Lithuainia

+370 272 6940

Hertz in Vilnius airport, Lithuainia Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Hertz in Vilnius, Lithuania Jul 25, 2008
The Hertz car rental in Vilnius Airport is situated to the left when you leave the arrival area. Here at the end of the old main building there a number of cabins, where the rental companies are housed and each litle box cabin represented one company.

The guy inside the Hertz box was quite efficient but that was not what you could about the French couple in front of me who wanted to rent their car for a couple of weeks of driving in the Baltic states.

I had them suspected for being in a car rental for the first time; the number of questions that they generated would had covered several seasons of Jeopardy or been a good test for any customer care training.

Finally it was my turn when the couple left for the parking lot. It didn't take me lond before I had my papers and keys. Soon after I arrived at the parking lot for the rental cars which was located just in front of the airport.

Here I had to help the French couple turn on the lights on the car; when I came they were knee deep in the manual and they looked pretty lost. I secured that they could start the car and I just hope they managed their coming trip in the Baltics.

Returning the car was just as easy, there was no problem at all and the people at the car return in the parking and at the office were very efficient, so it was a pleasure to rent car there.
Yet another Opel Astra