Hertz in Vantaa airport

Hertz in Vantaa airport - Our rental Dodge in Kirjais

Hertz in Vantaa airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fast and great service Jul 27, 2010
It was Sunday evening and we arrived pretty late local time it was close to 10.30 pm and I had booked a car at Hertz over the internet, some time ago I got a gold card there and since then its been a dream renting cars at then. Hertz was situated not that far from the arrival area, just some hundred meters to the right from the exit door.

My car was ready and he only needed to see my driver license and then e were off towards the parking which was situated in the other end of the terminal. He just managed to say that he had upgraded my car and I said thank you and that it suited me because we were going to have a couple of his countrymen in the car anyway.

When we found the car we were surprised to see that we had gotten a huge Dodge with automatic, which was pretty nice. It was one of the biggest cars I had gotten on a rental. The car drove really nice in the 2 days I had it.

Upon delivering the car you just have to leave the car at the parking and then walk back to where we had gotten the keys. Here the guy only asked if we had filled it up which I confirmed and then he said that everything should be in order and I would get my invoice emailed to me.
Our rental Dodge in Lojo
Our rental Dodge in Turku
Our rental Dodge in Turku
Our rental Dodge on the ferry

Check Vantaa Hotel Deals