Hertz in Trondheim Norway.

Trondheim Lufthavn Værnes, Trondheim, Norway
www.hertz.no - +47 7480 1660

Hertz in Trondheim Norway. Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Hertz in Trondheim, Norway Aug 02, 2008
Hertz in Trondheim airport is situated where everything else is situated, and I mean everything. When you enter the area where your luggage is coming out, you are greeted by enthusiastic Norwegian countrymen receiving their family members a lot of them with flags, Taxi drivers looking for a buck, bus drivers and so on. Right in the middle of this to the left you find all the rental boots and sometimes with people in them. The opening hours of all of them are not impressive.

Due to the opening hours I had to go to the hotel and sleep the night and then pick up the car the day after, but I have to say that I arrived very late; 1am, so I had to take the 90 Nkr bus twice before getting my car Saturday morning.

The first car I got didn’t function; the servo or the power steering had gone, but I rapidly got another one; the first time I ever have driven a Skoda and I was pleasantly surprised. If you go by car from the airport to Trondheim you have to pay toll at 2 different tunnels; one is 45 Nkr and the other is 10 Nkr, in total 7,5 euro. I rented a toll express to have in the window and that cost me 13 euro for the first 24h and 6, euro for the following, in my case it was profitable but check if it is ok for you too.

On top of this the gasoline is very expensive; 1,90 euro a litre for both diesel and 95 unleaded.

Delivering the car was very easy and nice; no checks and therefore very fast.
The rental car and me:)